Torrey Pines South #THPCallOut: 2 Matches, Alez367 v. TimeForTim & Taos v. SDN

Torrey Pines South #THPCallOut: 2 Matches, Alez367 v. TimeForTim & Taos v. SDN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is going to be awesome, and I'm going with Taos and my NorCal bro time4tim. Hope you guys have a great time out there!!!

Alex you believe this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex you believe this guy

He's got great taste in tacos but his choice of callout winners is 50/50.

He's got great taste in tacos but his choice of callout winners is 50/50.

Hey, if a guy has a knack for choosing tacos then he has to be great at choosing any kind of winner.

Maybe we should find an awesome taco shop for lunch beforehand in honor of this great talent. How about Cotixan's in Cairemont? You just shoot up Genesee afterward and boom, you're at Torrey.

Alex and Taos will be victorious

Alright Minh, just finished the move. Gonna spend lots of time in the hot tub so don't think you'll be getting a sore opponent!

My votes are in!

In match 1 I'm going with time4tim! You can update his record to 0-1 btw as I whooped on him earlier this year! Hehe

I sense he will be out for thp revenge because of that hurt :beat-up:

Going Alez and SanDiegoNative in this callout

My votes are in!

In match 1 I'm going with time4tim! You can update his record to 0-1 btw as I whooped on him earlier this year! Hehe

I sense he will be out for thp revenge because of that hurt :beat-up:
I was going to give you a "thank you" until you reminded me and everyone else of that travesty. My golf game suffered from being around your obnoxious a$$ for 6 days.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I was going to give you a "thank you" until you reminded me and everyone else of that travesty. My golf game suffered from being around your obnoxious a$$ for 6 days.

It built character :D

Will be following along on this one. Gotta pull for SDN & Alex. Have fun guys

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Will be following along on this one. Gotta pull for SDN & Alex. Have fun guys

So now that you've cast your vote for who is going to lose, let's talk about the W's that Tim and I are going to take home! Anyone with a TaylorMade driver in the bag is going to struggle on Wednesday.

So now that you've cast your vote for who is going to lose, let's talk about the W's that Tim and I are going to take home! Anyone with a TaylorMade driver in the bag is going to struggle on Wednesday.

Must be delirious from moving this weekend cause clearly your talking bat crazy with this comment. Do I need to put the Nike vapor fly pro in the bag for Wednesday and outdrive you with that club too?

Had to think hard about the guy with the TM Driver but....picked him regardless. He should give less shots for that handicap.

i'm going with alex and sandie on this one!

Looks like fun guys! I'll go with Alez367 and Taos

A 2nd thread has been created to separate the two matches.

Let's go Tim!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I see that the poll is closed but thats okay. I'm not sure how he's going to do it but I've got time4tim winning both matches. He's like some sort of central valley match play ninja! Go get em Tim!!

I see that the poll is closed but thats okay. I'm not sure how he's going to do it but I've got time4tim winning both matches. He's like some sort of central valley match play ninja! Go get em Tim!!
You're certifiably nuts

I think I'm going with Alex in his match. He has a lot of confidence right now and seems to be hitting the ball well.

And we're off. I find fairway while Tim leaks right

a7acc053ef1f3cb5aa8f83e33e11c8f8.jpg

I miss the par putt while Tim two putts for bogey. He pops this hole and goes 1up.

Back