Tour de France 2022

Here we go

Cav went WAAAAY too early.

Yes he did it looked like he came out of his pedal also that was weird

Gutted to see Cavendish crash out, especially in the way it happened. He’d have got that extra win had he stayed in. A gear issue yesterday denied him the win, and now this, a crash whilst cruising in the peloton.

Gutted to see Cavendish crash out, especially in the way it happened. He’d have got that extra win had he stayed in. A gear issue yesterday denied him the win, and now this, a crash whilst cruising in the peloton.
Still not sure how he went down, didnt see a good angle of it. Hate to see him go out like that.

Still not sure how he went down, didnt see a good angle of it. Hate to see him go out like that.
I’ve tried to find a video of the crash but haven’t. Just Mark laying on the ground then in the van. Sucks. I was hoping he would get 35.

I’ve tried to find a video of the crash but haven’t. Just Mark laying on the ground then in the van. Sucks. I was hoping he would get 35.
And he was the only one down? Had to be a fluke, it doesnt make sense. Cruising in the pelaton and winds up on the ground with a broken collarbone?

Yeah, I only saw the aftermath. I think it was a simple touch of wheels, and it looked like he was the only one that got injured. He deserved that trip up the Camps Eylesees for a final time!!

That kid is on fire with wins this year wow!

He's unstoppable, absolutely dusting everyone on the sprints.

He made that look easy today.

So what do you think does Cav come back next year? I say yes he wants the record.

He made that look easy today.

So what do you think does Cav come back next year? I say yes he wants the record.
Even if he had not crashed out, he is not beating Jasper in a sprint. I dont see a team bringing him to the Tour next year for sole purposes of breaking the record.

I am fine with it remaining a tie. While Cav has 34 wins, he has 14 Tour appearances, next year would make 5. He is not near the level Mercx was, who has 34 stage wins, in 8 appearances...WINNING 5 of those Tours.

Even if he had not crashed out, he is not beating Jasper in a sprint. I dont see a team bringing him to the Tour next year for sole purposes of breaking the record.

I am fine with it remaining a tie. While Cav has 34 wins, he has 14 Tour appearances, next year would make 5. He is not near the level Mercx was, who has 34 stage wins, in 8 appearances...WINNING 5 of those Tours.

Jasper will just get better and better also. I am looking forward to the next mnt stages.

**** is about to get real. Colombier is about to lay waste to some people.

Yeah it is, freaking BRUTAL climb.
Vingegaard has only 1 guy, who I assume is Kuss. Pogacar has 3. Tough sledding for the yellow jersey.

1689346018679.png

need to turn this on quick!

Sepp Kuss is a machine. Not sure why Pogacar waited so long to attack.

The next 2 days are going to be great watching.

I used to follow it casually. But since the past doping kerfuffles I’ve stopped

Back