Tour de France 2022

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I don’t have a lot of interest until the mountain stages.

Does Pogacar threepeat? Roglic? Vinegars? Thomas?

An American almost snatched the yellow jersey today. Jumbo-Visma still has the yellow, big f'n effort from WVA, but it was a bad day overall for them. Pogacar is a beast.

Powless still second but he's behind Pogacar who won the stage today. Mountains start tomorrow.

Love the Tour, but I always seem to find myself rooting for guys that aren't quite good enough (like Quintana, who's hanging in pretty well so far this year). Pogacar seems to be on another level from everyone else at the moment.

I never follow this.

Finally caught up on this today. My wife and I enjoy watching every year

I love watching it but usually only on the weekends so I only catch a couple of the stages each year. So intriguing how much endurance they have.

Use to love to watch. Not anymore.

Anyone watching the 2023 Tour? Just me?

Anyone watching the 2023 Tour? Just me?
I watched yesterday after missing the first few stages. Just realized it's only on Peacock after this week. Not sure if I want to add another streaming service. I might be done with watching TDF.

I don’t watch live, but I watch the daily highlights. I was cool to see the Yates twins fighting for the opening stage. Hoping to see Cavendish pick up that win to make him the most successful stage rider ever. Was hoping he’d be in the mix yesterday, but wasn’t to be.

I don’t watch live, but I watch the daily highlights. I was cool to see the Yates twins fighting for the opening stage. Hoping to see Cavendish pick up that win to make him the most successful stage rider ever. Was hoping he’d be in the mix yesterday, but wasn’t to be.
Ummm…did you see todays stage?

I’ve watched all but the first stage. I enjoy watching the climbs and seeing Kuss and Powless do well. I don’t know much about the other Americans.

Love watching the TDF and have it on all morning.

I’ve watched all but the first stage. I enjoy watching the climbs and seeing Kuss and Powless do well. I don’t know much about the other Americans.
Powless is such a good dude, he was sponsored by SeaSucker who is based out of Sarasota, Fl for a long time. I’ve ridden with him a number of times. He’s stupid strong on the bike and awesome to ride with.

Powless is such a good dude, he was sponsored by SeaSucker who is based out of Sarasota, Fl for a long time. I’ve ridden with him a number of times. He’s stupid strong on the bike and awesome to ride with.

That is cool. I hope he can get a few KOM points tomorrow!

I was hoping to see Cavendish pick up his record-setting stage win today, but he just couldn’t get around the front-runners at the end. The real fun begins tomorrow in the Pyrenees.

I was hoping to see Cavendish pick up his record-setting stage win today, but he just couldn’t get around the front-runners at the end. The real fun begins tomorrow in the Pyrenees.
It was such a crazy routing for the finish.

Cool! I hope he sticks in the KoM jersey a few more days. But, I imagine his orders will be to support Carapaz.

Great stage today!

So does Cav get it done today?

Back