Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 Fairway Woods and Hybrids

It should, and if it doesn’t, just reach out to Ryan and he can try and work some magic.

It works....I can now confirm! Hahaha! Hybo ordered. Keep the ole 410 on its toes!

Damn! $169.00 plus Budget discount?

Hard to beat that

Went with the 20 degree hybrid with the Blue EvnFlow in X flex. Excited to see how she hangs with the 410.

@2BFAST Have you hit the CBX and EXS 3 wood? I find my EXS 3 wood is pretty hot and fairly long. Just wondering how these compare? I sorta wish I had gone CBX hybrids, not EXS.

@2BFAST Have you hit the CBX and EXS 3 wood? I find my EXS 3 wood is pretty hot and fairly long. Just wondering how these compare? I sorta wish I had gone CBX hybrids, not EXS.

Hey brother...I can’t answer that as I unfortunately havnt hit an EXS club offered from Tour Edge. Honest answer I really havnt had the chance because of the TEEm participation focusing on the CBX and HL4 lines.

EXS I bet is still a baller line, especially for the price. Just crazy bang for the buck from these guys

First round yesterday with the 119 16.5 Evn Flow 6.0.

I enjoyed it and hit it fairly well on course. I will say that it launches very easily, so much so that perhaps I should have either considered the 15 loft or perhaps a lower launching shaft option, like the smoke. Overall, I'm impressed and am excited to give it a go in my next round.

Perfect timing! Received my 20 hybrid yesterday, Evn Flow X flex.

Club looks nice....really never saw it prior to this.....just bought it based on positive reviews (and the great Budget golf price) here. It has a little peanut shape to it that looks like it may be deadly out of the rough.

EVEN BETTER.....I'm sneaking out of work this afternoon to play. So excited to give the TEE sticks a good workout today.

Perfect timing! Received my 20 hybrid yesterday, Evn Flow X flex.

Club looks nice....really never saw it prior to this.....just bought it based on positive reviews (and the great Budget golf price) here. It has a little peanut shape to it that looks like it may be deadly out of the rough.

EVEN BETTER.....I'm sneaking out of work this afternoon to play. So excited to give the TEE sticks a good workout today.

Cant wait to hear you gush on it.......I know you will.

Cant wait to hear you gush on it.......I know you will.

Course I'm heading out to today is perfect for the fw and hybrid too, as there are numerous dog legs to contend with.

The price on their site for the fw is down to $199...... sooo tempting. Might nab one me thinks.

Question is.....16.5 or 18?
Given how low spin they are I would go 18 for the launch trajectory if you are indifferent to the 2.

Given how low spin they are I would go 18 for the launch trajectory if you are indifferent to the 2.

He got the 16.5 already

I bought the 16.5 and to be honest, I was VERY surprised at how easily it launches for me. To the point where I'm semi considering a 15 or maybe better going with the X flex in the fw. I went stiff with the thought that I would need the smidge extra spin to launch the ball. No problem at all so far.

Today the fw and hybo will get a nice workout. Excited to see how they perform.

? I am always a day late and a $ short

240 carry with the fw onto the fringe...not too shabby! I wimped out and put it on the right side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
Sorry to report that I played terribly gents. No fault of the fw or hybrid. I have not practiced in some time and it really showed. I also didnt warm up with any balls before jumping on the tee.
Everytime I hit the fw, I hit it well. I only hit the hybrid once actually and it was a huge block right.
Sorry guy, it was a character building day.

Def enjoying the fw and I need to see what the hybo is all about. Maybe range tomorrow.

Baller images courtesy of Tour Edge

IMG_2450 (1).jpg
IMG_2451.jpg

Ok, so I gave up too quick on the hybrid. I'll admit that I didn't give it much chance and I prob shouldn't have gone with the X shaft, as it felt pretty lifeless.

It is pretty fa sho.....just gonna stick with my 410 for now.

The FW is staying in the bag for the foreseeable though.

Back