Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Driver

I checked our local Austads store and they of course didn't have one to try out. I'll keep bugging them to see if they ever get one to try.

Don't forget you can order anything from Tour Edge and they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
Over the years I have done their 6i/7i demo programs and never had an issue returning anything for a refund (minus shipping charge).

Don't forget you can order anything from Tour Edge and they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
Over the years I have done their 6i/7i demo programs and never had an issue returning anything for a refund (minus shipping charge).
That was actually the tipping point for me. I hate not being able to try it before ordering but at least they have that return system which eased my mind. It's a pretty awesome feature.

I also never realized they had a used section. A fairway wood may have to happen in the future off that site.

Well the good news is my driver came in.

The bad news is I'm an idiot and ordered the 9.5 head :banghead:.

It’s an interesting release for them, it’s savvy because of the limited edition 1k piece nature, and at the same time going at a design demo we haven’t seen from them in a bit. 440cc? Low forward? Pear shape? DEEP face? A lot to sink one’s teeth into, if the fit is there.

I wish that Tour Edge engraved (or marked) a serial number on each head #0000 of 1000

I’m going to go ahead and write the homepage article on this one since I’ve been playing it for some time, should be a lot of fun.

Today was my first real round with this and I had mixed results. I hit a couple good ones and a few real stinkers. I'm going to chalk it up to the shaft though, I'm really disliking the Tensei Orange. I have it on the G410 also and haven't enjoyed it. I do have a Riptide on the way for it, hopefully i can get it set up and try it out before the 30 warranty is up.

This definitely seems longer than the 410LST. I hit two drives on the same hole, one with each driver. They were almost exactly the same strike, both a little push fade. The Pro ended up probably 15 yards further than the Ping.

The Pro pierces through the air very nicely. I just can't hit fairways but again I think that's the shaft. Hopefully I can give the Riptide a try though. Even though I have this 9.5 head lofted up to 10.5 I wish I wouldn't have messed up and just got the 10.5 head.

Tested this on the range for a while today and hit it twice on the course.

I still say it is one of the best looking drivers out there this year. It also sounds as good as the MAVRIK, which says a lot to me. I have said from the beginning I thought the MAVRIK nailed the sound and this is on par with that.

It is seriously low spin. I only had a single ball go above 2200 RPMs of spin and most were in the 1600-1800 range. @JDax hit a few on the range as well and he didnt clear 2000 RPMs either. If you struggle with spin, this might be one of the best heads that has come out in recent years. Lower spinning than the SIM with more forgiveness laterally that I have seen.

I wish that Tour Edge engraved (or marked) a serial number on each head #0000 of 1000
does anyone really beleive Tour Edge only built 1000 of these? I dont. around February 2021 TourEdge got a distributor in Australia, and I see the Pro version in stock in my local big name golf store, which means its in 50 odd stores nationwide.

does anyone really beleive Tour Edge only built 1000 of these? I dont. around February 2021 TourEdge got a distributor in Australia, and I see the Pro version in stock in my local big name golf store, which means its in 50 odd stores nationwide.
Yes, I actually do. But that’s having talked with them pretty in depth about it.

I am curious then - I would have thought1000 would sell out very quickly, instead a lot of stock has found its way to australia almost 1 year later.

Little bump for this one. I was at my local PGATSS yesterday and spotted 1 lone brand new driver sitting on the clearance rack. What really caught my eye was the fact it was priced at $150. After a demo in the bay and some adjustments I was hitting it pretty good, and I'm not a guy that needs low spin. I personally didn't find it any lower spin than the new LTDx.

EXS Pro.jpg

Little bump for this one. I was at my local PGATSS yesterday and spotted 1 lone brand new driver sitting on the clearance rack. What really caught my eye was the fact it was priced at $150. After a demo in the bay and some adjustments I was hitting it pretty good, and I'm not a guy that needs low spin. I personally didn't find it any lower spin than the new LTDx.

View attachment 9072627
I mean, 2088 is LOW.

I mean, 2088 is LOW.
It is, and lower than I'd ideally like but not compared what I see from heads like the Rogue TD, Max LS, Stealth standard & +, etc. I'm lucky to crack 1800 with those. This is definitely a lower spin head than I need, but I was a little surprised that it remained in that gray area of still playable levels.

What I did like is that it's pretty anti-left with the weight moved toe side. That change also really stabilized the toe side miss, which is where I live. I played a sim round last night and had better than expected results from toe strikes. Now if I could just find my way a bit lower in the head then this could be a solid option.

Got to hit this outside at the range and it was pretty solid. First off the sound is night and day better than in the enclosed sim. It sounded terrible in that room and just beautiful outdoors. Beyond that I really like the flight I'm getting and the only way it goes left is with a bad swing combined with a severe toe strike. Decent swings with toe strikes still go straight. Can't wait to get this thing out on the course in the coming week.

Back