Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Driver

How neutral would you say it is compared to the OG Epic SZ or Mavrik SZ?
It’s as neutral of a driver as I have ever hit.

Mine makes its maiden voyage tomorrow, just got it today. EXS pro with hazrdus smoke yellow 6.5. Looking forward to it!

This one has my attention.

Took it out on the course today. It’s a great driver, I had some knuckle ball bombs with it. It is a little loud. Definitely as good as anything out there. Our assistant pro hit it (he plays a ts4) was almost as low spin as his gamer. I don’t think you can find a better driver for the money

Battling letting myself RELEASE THE EFFING CLUBHEAD a bit yesterday in my round with Shane, but when I did, I hit rockets.

It’s just a driver I’m SO confident in and comfortable with. I know the spin will be controlled, and even on bad days I’m not going to see silly number jumps there. It’s CONSISTENT, and filthy long.

I wish more would be able to give this one a go. It’s legitimately as good as anything out there right now, it’s a flat out riot.

I checked our local Austads store and they of course didn't have one to try out. I'll keep bugging them to see if they ever get one to try.

I checked our local Austads store and they of course didn't have one to try out. I'll keep bugging them to see if they ever get one to try.
Man, I would LOVE for you to find one.

Man, I would LOVE for you to find one.
It's still really tempting to go blind purchase with this one. If anything because the shape seems to be exactly what I like.

I keep going back to the Tour Edge site to look at this driver and just can’t decide which shaft would be the best fit between the Tensei Orange and Smoke Yellow. I’m using the Orange in my G410 and not super happy with the flight but I’m a little concerned the Smoke Yellow might be too much shaft for me.

I’m a little concerned the Smoke Yellow might be too much shaft for me.

What’s your driver swing speed and your typical ball flight? I felt the same way having used hzrdus shafts in the past (non smoke versions) but I found the smoke yellow to be a very stable and responsive shaft that doesn’t ever feel too stout or too out of control.

What’s your driver swing speed and your typical ball flight? I felt the same way having used hzrdus shafts in the past (non smoke versions) but I found the smoke yellow to be a very stable and responsive shaft that doesn’t ever feel too stout or too out of control.
Well I would answer that but it may be too late.

Damn you @Jman.

Anyway, last I saw I was around 105mph and I usually hit a mid flight trajectory but with the G410lst and SIM I was hitting pretty high.

Took it out for my 2nd round today and this happened. Pretty disappointed. Standing on 10th tee box put the club on the ground as I was waiting to hit and heard cracking sounds. Took closer look at the head, gave it a little pressure and it snapped right off. I have probably hit 15 drives with it. No drop kicks, no hosel shots, headcover always on except for when hitting. Guess I’ll be contacting Tour Edge for this. Not their fault. Just a bummer that I’ll have to wait while repairer/replaced.

BB8F269E-9F13-4BE5-8D99-B400C546EC3B.jpeg

I wish more would be able to give this one a go. It’s legitimately as good as anything out there right now, it’s a flat out riot.

Your review definitely makes me want to try it. I’m doubtful anyone will have it around here to try it.

Your review definitely makes me want to try it. I’m doubtful anyone will have it around here to try it.
Just means we will have to get together sometime..... ;)

Took it out for my 2nd round today and this happened. Pretty disappointed. Standing on 10th tee box put the club on the ground as I was waiting to hit and heard cracking sounds. Took closer look at the head, gave it a little pressure and it snapped right off. I have probably hit 15 drives with it. No drop kicks, no hosel shots, headcover always on except for when hitting. Guess I’ll be contacting Tour Edge for this. Not their fault. Just a bummer that I’ll have to wait while repairer/replaced.

View attachment 8953171
Oh that’s a bummer, I know they’ll take care of you though.

So much for getting a fitting...

12BB5319-A576-4C31-BB88-C071F31908CE.png

Unfortunately I goofed up and chose regular flex instead of stiff when I placed it. I emailed them right away and will call in the morning to follow up.

The combination of James' feedback and feedback about the regular version tipped me over the edge. I've never given any Exotics clubs a chance so I'm pretty curious what I'll see from this. I guess it'll be a G410LST vs. EXS Pro showoff l showdown.

Just means we will have to get together sometime..... ;)

Yes, sir. Once we get past this craziness we are in now, a get together has to happen.

I'm not sure Im allowed to hang with either of you right now unless I put myself in a two week timeout

With the wife due in 10 days, we are in lockdown mode too.

But back on track, the EXS Pro is a driver will probably get overlooked by most everyone because not too many places seem to have it to demo.

With the wife due in 10 days, we are in lockdown mode too.

But back on track, the EXS Pro is a driver will probably get overlooked by most everyone because not too many places seem to have it to demo.
It’s an interesting release for them, it’s savvy because of the limited edition 1k piece nature, and at the same time going at a design demo we haven’t seen from them in a bit. 440cc? Low forward? Pear shape? DEEP face? A lot to sink one’s teeth into, if the fit is there.

It’s an interesting release for them, it’s savvy because of the limited edition 1k piece nature, and at the same time going at a design demo we haven’t seen from them in a bit. 440cc? Low forward? Pear shape? DEEP face? A lot to sink one’s teeth into, if the fit is there.

That checks a lot of boxes for me, which is why it's so intriguing.

I'll find out if the fit is right for me, mine should be here tomorrow it looks like.

Back