Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Driver

Thanks again for the info! I like the idea of a smaller head. The driver I play now is 388cc and hasn't been kicked out of thebag in a couple of years (although many drivers have tried). I'm thinking maybe the technology has changed since 2014 and that technology coupled with the slightly larger head may be the combo i'm looking for.

I have no problems with my current driver. I just can't help but tinker!
Tech has 100% changed since ‘14.

Maybe more like 1,000%. :ROFLMAO:

One last question....any coupon codes to save a THP'er some money??

One last question....any coupon codes to save a THP'er some money??

Budget Golf and most other retailers are not stocking the EXS Pro. Its considered a tour van limited edition release.

Budget Golf and most other retailers are not stocking the EXS Pro. Its considered a tour van limited edition release.

Thanks JB! I have it in my cart on the Tour Edge website so I figured I'd just see if there were any Tour Edge coupon codes floating around. Doesn't hurt to ask! My birthday is Mondays so early gift to myself this year!

I had a better round with the 410LST today but this is still on my mind. I can’t help but think it might be the perfect shape that I prefer.

I had a better round with the 410LST today but this is still on my mind. I can’t help but think it might be the perfect shape that I prefer.

I had a fitting for one of these and will be trying it out briefly next week. It was quite low launch and low spin for me, looking forward to seeing what the results are

I had a fitting for one of these and will be trying it out briefly next week. It was quite low launch and low spin for me, looking forward to seeing what the results are
I’m curious what the results look like for you too. Low launch might be a good thing for me from a 10.5 head because I’ve hit both the 410 and SIM pretty high this year.

I called the local Tour Edge rep to get a quote! Hmmm....hard ponder!

My 220 gets here Tuesday...

I’m curious what the results look like for you too. Low launch might be a good thing for me from a 10.5 head because I’ve hit both the 410 and SIM pretty high this year.
Fwiw, I launch this 0.5 lower on average than my 10.5 410 LST (this is a 9.5 set standard). Also 200-250 RPM lower.

Reactions: KEV
Thanks JB! I have it in my cart on the Tour Edge website so I figured I'd just see if there were any Tour Edge coupon codes floating around. Doesn't hurt to ask! My birthday is Mondays so early gift to myself this year!
At 399, you’re still getting a lot of bang for your buck compared to its 599 counterparts (but I like coupons too! Haha)

If low spin is your need, it checks the box and then some.
I told myself I wouldn't change any clubs this year. I would invest my money in lessons and practicing. My willpower is fading though.

I told myself I wouldn't change any clubs this year. I would invest my money in lessons and practicing. My willpower is fading though.
The Hogan driver is solid, I really enjoyed writing the review on it.

This though my man, is a beast. (y)

At 399, you’re still getting a lot of bang for your buck compared to its 599 counterparts (but I like coupons too! Haha)

I am officially a member of the 1,000!

Been looking for a new driver and this one seemed to check all the boxes, it has been ordered. Can’t be beat for the price... I can sell my old one and make money which is insane. So much for the money.

Been looking for a new driver and this one seemed to check all the boxes, it has been ordered. Can’t be beat for the price... I can sell my old one and make money which is insane. So much for the money.
It’s such a low spin beast. I keep having more and more fun days with it.

For real though, I’m just pretty enamored with this one, it’s checking all the boxes and it’s still hard to wrap my mind around. My swing has changed so much Over the past year it’s still funny to me I’m playing a 9.5 degree LOW spin driver and getting the results I am.

Very very happy with the driver spot of the bag, FINALLY after going through all the new releases.

I really want to give one of these a whirl. I'm thinking if I can get one of my putters sold I might have to make a purchase. Now to go check out the shaft options.

I was looking at shaft options 80g Tensei orange in there lol, that would be a low spin combo there.

I really want to give one of these a whirl. I'm thinking if I can get one of my putters sold I might have to make a purchase. Now to go check out the shaft options.
I can’t help, I took 0 swings with the stock shaft :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KEV
Back