Tour Edge Exotics Iron Woods

The entire CBX line is one of the most under discussed in all of golf.

I agree. I think the CBX 119 would be a top selection for any really good golfer.

I may have to shake up the bag... I hit the 3iw on a whim at golfUSA, and man this club is super forgiving, especially directionally.

I've been happy with my 5w, but there's too little gap between the 3w-5w... ponder mode engaged....

CBX 4wood + a 3IW

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
They are really good clubs. My driver wasn't cooperating a couple of weeks ago, so I just used my 4IW off the tee on a couple of holes, and it was perfect

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Are these still in your bag? I really, really hope so.
By the way, still in my bag. I hit some really good shots with these the last couple of times out. One was a 8I to 6 feet on a par 3. Still really enjoying these clubs

By the way, still in my bag. I hit some really good shots with these the last couple of times out. One was a 8I to 6 feet on a par 3. Still really enjoying these clubs

I’m still so happy to hear this - stand out irons from the weekend. The ball just explodes off the face and the quality of the build is really good.

I’m still so happy to hear this - stand out irons from the weekend. The ball just explodes off the face and the quality of the build is really good.

Agreed, the CBX IWs were one of my best investments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the picture

9e93ba23e8ebd9917d604aa5f3e81cae.jpg

God bless that club was so good. If that club doesn’t have a home, I could find it one.
I hear they're decent

Tour Edge are offering these on final closeout 5-AW with HZRDUS Black shafts for $399.99!

Back