Exclusive Offer: Free Hybrid – Tour Edge Stimulus Package

This should be all fixed now.

This is a great deal, I worry about what this type of offer says about the health of their business?
Giving up a lot of margin to drive volume, isn’t a winning formula in the long run.

If you need a driver (getting a bonus hybrid) go get one!!!

This is a great deal, I worry about what this type of offer says about the health of their business?
Giving up a lot of margin to drive volume, isn’t a winning formula in the long run.

If you need a driver (getting a bonus hybrid) go get one!!!

I think the stimulus itself is telling, all businesses have been affected, but hopefully some purchases now will spur word of mouth.

I just watched some video reviews on the hybrid obviously @Jman 's review is powerful!! Powerful stuff! Great product that before being a part of TEEM didnt even look at the company. Sending good vibes for a strong third quarter!

Last edited:
Wow, deal of the century.

TEE is doing some smokin' stimulus packages!

I really hope this gets some Tour Edge equipment into the hands of people that otherwise wouldn’t have considered it. Go get some market share Tour Edge!

Crazy deal to help those on the fence with the driver. it’s getting ready to knock my Epic Flash out of the bag.

Wish the hybrids were BOGO. I’d retool the entire bag.

Whoa!!! That’s unreal!

zero reason not to order - try to find a bad review.

you need a hybrid right?

Yes, I want that exact Hybrid. The problem is.. I don't need the driver. Anyone wanna split?

If I was in the market for a driver I would be all over this deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh crap... This might have to happen!

Oh crap... This might have to happen!

I just said to a friend, even if someone only loves the hybrid, they can off the driver and get the hybrid for next to nothing.

They have put out some amazing stimulus deals but this one is just other wordly!

I just said to a friend, even if someone only loves the hybrid, they can off the driver and get the hybrid for next to nothing.

soooo anyone want a driver?

Man I hope this doesn’t mean TEE is REALLY struggling like in a Hail Mary last ditch effort

That would be awful, This newest product offering is very competitive from a pricing perspective but these products straight up work! Watch YouTube and good clubs available. Follow the TEEM for our reviews and feel free to ask questions. If local you can hit mine as a demo!

Man I hope this doesn’t mean TEE is REALLY struggling like in a Hail Mary last ditch effort

Perhaps they’re just doing themselves and all their supporters a favor with this program? Perhaps they actually care about THP’ers? ;)

What an unreal deal and a cool initiative! Kudos to Tour Edge.

that's a pretty insane offer.

I have the LST so it’s not apples to apples, but a loft down in the EXS 220 gives similar spin and similar launch for me. It’s in the mix to be my go to this season.
I meant the hybrid.

Back