ttucliffhanger’s journey to Scratch

No range time tonight. Had a command outing but I’ll be there grinding tomorrow night.

Had a great range sesh after work for the Navy today. Hitting the ball well. And driver was loooonnngggg. Excited for Bally in a few weeks. I think the swing is in a good place!

Last edited:
Had a rough week last week with diet and no playing/range time due to everything that happened with my grandmother. Barely got my workouts in. Busy this week and next but should get all my workouts in and hoping for a range session after I get back from Dollywood. One more week after this before Ballyhack. Talking with my coach on morning workouts on days that I'm playing (pre-event rounds and event rounds) and he asked that I not workout and just walk and stretch. His words were, "No reason to wreck the body before your round." Back on track this week with eating as well.

What a day! Hit some milestones today. Not the heaviest I’ve lifted but most reps!
8 x 315 lbs deadlift
10 x 255 lbs deadlift for 2 sets
10 x 195 lbs RDL for 2 sets
Then got a text from the you d lady I am coaching and she placed 3rd in all county and is going to regionals! So proud of her!

Back