Two Great CC Fitting Videos

That would be big for them if true, because as we both know, Doppler indoors is just not ever going to be consistently reliable.

I’ve always had stretches where it’s great, and other sessions when it’s a cluster of italicized numbers.
My memory was correct. It’s called Trackman IO.

Always amazed by the gains from a proper fitting. The cool clubs one was definitely interesting to see two wildly different swings get fit.

I've never really watched the Bustajack stuff, but Madjack's swing caught me off guard with how effortless it looked. When he took the first swing with his gamer, I thought it was a legit easy practice swing until I heard the contact sound and numbers came up.

Always amazed by the gains from a proper fitting. The cool clubs one was definitely interesting to see two wildly different swings get fit.

I've never really watched the Bustajack stuff, but Madjack's swing caught me off guard with how effortless it looked. When he took the first swing with his gamer, I thought it was a legit easy practice swing until I heard the contact sound and numbers came up.
They’re a really fun watch

Haven’t watched the Paige videos yet but watched the BustaJack one last night. Was very good.

Club Champion has a few videos of fitting different mid handicappers by Ian and they’re so good. They will sometimes “try something” and the distance gains between that and something properly fit are insane. Really makes me feel the need to get fit.

I thought both of these videos were really good and highlighted just how good @ianfrasergolf is at his job.

Maybe it's seeing distances that are attainable to me on the screen. Whatever it was, Paige got dialed in nicely by the end.

I thought the loft and lie one was great. I haven’t watched the other one yet.

Those are all great videos @Hawk

Just watched to loft/lie session video and it was amazing to watch, then I went to the Club Champion website and this isn’t something they offer. I’m imagine if you have an existing relationship with a club you could possibly have something like this done?

These were both great. I would have liked to have seen him fit a shaft into the TSR3 as well just to if it was a bad shaft fit for the driver.

Lots of great info and it shows why you (I) shouldn't just go blindly buy a driver.

I thought both of these videos were really good and highlighted just how good @ianfrasergolf is at his job.

Maybe it's seeing distances that are attainable to me on the screen. Whatever it was, Paige got dialed in nicely by the end.

Does Erica know you’re out here pimpin Paige videos 😎

Same type video came out this morning. I am going to ask the local golf shop here if they do this type of fitting. They have launch monitors and a club repair area where they can bend clubs. It seems like setting up a 60-90 minute session to get your clubs dialed in paired with lie and loft check could be another revenue stream. The tech is there

I've been told @Muchmore is in possession of an incredible fitting video but won't release it.

I like watching Paige's fittings because our swing speeds are pretty similar. Her delivery is better and more consistent than mine but I am in mid 90s with the driver and my iron swings are about 2 mph slower. Many of the fittings I see are with people with a lot more speed than me. Watching 110mph clubhead speeds don't really translate for me.

The Club Head Speed x 2.7 for distance was really informative for me and something I can keep in the back of my head when I test drivers or shafts.
Last night I hit some drivers at 85 swing speed and 225 yardage.
85 x 2.7 = 229.5 so I'm right there.

I loved the 2.7 yards for each 1 mph of clubhead speed.

Here are 4 drives from last week when my body was tired from working out:

IMG_0397.png

I tend to be a bit more outside in than Paige but much of the other numbers are similar. It makes me want to try an Autoflex which would be very different than the Ventus Velo Blue TR5s.

@Hawk I think you would REALLY enjoy this one too, it’s not CC (it’s Cool Clubs), but it’s an EXTREMELY cool and educational fitting.

Damn man. I didn’t need to see that. 🤯

@Hawk I think you would REALLY enjoy this one too, it’s not CC (it’s Cool Clubs), but it’s an EXTREMELY cool and educational fitting.

We have a Cool Clubs satellite across the street from me. They do a very nice job at this particular place. I would love to get fit in Arizona though.

Back