UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

wtf are they smilin at each for? carwin just beat brocks ass and he smiles about it lol

Ooh! WOW

wow !!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!

I knew it, Carwin needed to finish him off in the first. kudos Brock awesome fight

I thought this would last a bit longer after that first round....

ok...well now he is the number 1 hw. congrats Brock. hell of a come back

Ugh.... Nice win though.. THat submission was impressive.

Carwin got tired!!! Nice chin by Lesnar. But he doesnt look unbeatable anymore.

the ole rope a dope in MMA!

cain valasquez is next for Lesnar. But Fedor is still the baddest man on the planet...

Should be interesting to see how well Cain does.

I have a question - I'm definitely not an expert on this stuff. Why was Carwin the "Interim Heavyweight Champion" while Lesnar was still the Heavyweight Champion? Something due to him getting so sick before?

Me either.. He definitely punched himself out. But I really gained a new respect for Lesnar this week. Reading some of his interviews and the guy seems to have changed from meathead to likeable dude. Carwin will be back. I bet we see another fight between these two.
I didn't realyl expect Carwin to gas THAT bad though. He basically was done in the 2nd, he had nothing left in the tank.

Yeah, they werent sure if he was gonna fight again so they set up a Carwin/Mir fight for the interim. Mir got his butt beat.
Should be interesting to see how well Cain does.

I have a question - I'm definitely not an expert on this stuff. Why was Carwin the "Interim Heavyweight Champion" while Lesnar was still the Heavyweight Champion? Something due to him getting so sick before?

not disappointed Brock won but would have loved to see this go the distance

I am... But not like I was when Rampage lost. Just disappointed for Carwin because he is a stand up dude. His life woulda changed had he got that belt. Brock's woulda stayed the same. Hopefully he will be back.
not disappointed Brock won but would have loved to see this go the distance

Back