Ultimate BlueTooth Headphones.... cut the wire.....

Yahash

Reaction score
Handicap
so I have not found a single pair of headphones for use at the range. I am really interested in the new apple Airpods, and wondering if anyone has tried them out with range time.

I have beats that are the noise cancelation and over the ear. I can use them at the range with no issues.

I've searching for the perfect set of earbuds for golf as well.

I've been through 3 sets now & they all have their pros & cons.

The 1st set I actually got from my THP Secret Santa. They have the best sound, but don't stay lodged in my ear well when I swing.

The 2nd set was comfortable & stayed in my ear, but had really weak bass.

The last set I bought was mediocre in sound quality & fit, but had a strong BT connection.

I missed that the air pods aren't out until later this month.
My biggest issue is cords getting stuck or buds not staying in while swinging.

The Jaybirds I have had for a few years have stood the test of time.

I have soundpeats Bluetooth earbuds and they come with a clip that you can clip to your shirt collar. Keeps the wire from getting caught. Great to use during golf and only cost around $30 on Amazon. Great sound and good build. I don't know if the air pods are worth the $150 price tag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Jaybirds I have had for a few years have stood the test of time.

I have to agree with this. Stay in place on the range and haven't even considered trying to replace them because they do the job so well.

I use these and love them.

3d1c675c2d814078086664628a89c440.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input!!! One issue I have is the cord getting hung on one side and pulling on my ear during the swing. I may get the airpods a go when they release and update on them

I have the bose wireless headphones, went to the range with them last night and no issues at all with any type of swing

i am not an audiophile by any means but i've yet to find a set of bluetooth headphones/earbuds that sounds even remotely decent compared to their wired counterparts. if we're talking only about bulk/the ability to wear them while golfing there are tons of serviceable options.

Too bad there isn't a way to make "Plug In" headphone, wireless.
I just got the iPhone 7 and I have a the Bose in-ear noise cancelling headphones.
I really like them and hate the thought of buying a new pair.

I have jaybirds and they work great until I start doing movements like burpees and jumping jacks. Then they fall out. I'd look for something else.

I have jaybirds and they work great until I start doing movements like burpees and jumping jacks. Then they fall out. I'd look for something else.

I think you need to try different earpieces then because I have had zero issue with mine during sprints or any sort of cardio or lift.

Bragi. http://www.bragi.com I have a pair and I'm happy with them. Sound is very good. Battery life is around 4 hours. Waterproof and can measure your heart rate as well. They have a lesser version as well and I think I read the battery life is around 6 hours. No HR monitor.

I tried a pair of Bose in ear Sport Bluetooth headset and I was impressed. $150
might make my xmas list.

I have the Bose wireless in ear, amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Anker buds in the gym. Fairly stable, great battery life. They claim 8hrs, sounds accurate to me.

Edit: my version doesn't have noise cancellation, can't comment on that.

Anker SoundBuds In-Ear Sport Earbuds, Magnetic Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with 8-Hour Playtime and CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation, IPX4 Sweatproof for Running, Workout, Gym - Sports Earphones with Mic https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016Y8XJCW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_hG3aybV84NR9G

I backed these guys on an Indiegogo campaign. Expected to ship in January. http://www.phazon.com I will report back with a review when I get em. Should be an amazing option for range sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back