Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

I'm in!

Yes sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok Thursday golf.
They have tee times on El campeon after 1:40. The kicker is I cannot block out the tee times so everyone had to call in individually. So let's get a running total of whole wants to play and we can go from there.
.I threw this together based off memory too lazy to scroll back let me know who is missing.

Thursday El Campeon rounds starting at 1:40

1. Mikedean441
2. Ohio golfer
3. Robozeo
4. War eagle
5. Bmik
6. Shifty
7. Shifty +1
8. Patriotcoach
9. Xhail
10. TroyFL
11. GregKulbick
12. CJgolf
13. Dthogey
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
You forgot me

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Sorry, all, haven't checked-in for quite a while. Unfortunately, I had to let Mike know I'm out on this one. My company is launching a new product during this time, so not really in the best interests of my gainful employment to take a golf trip.

And what do I see when I check the names?... I see @troyfl is stepping out of retirement! Dammit. Long time, no see, my friend. Hope you and yours are doing well. With Kulbick also there, only need to wrangle JaxGolfer out of retirement.

Hope everyone has a great time (Mike knows how to get these put together, so no doubt that'll happen).

Sorry, all, haven't checked-in for quite a while. Unfortunately, I had to let Mike know I'm out on this one. My company is launching a new product during this time, so not really in the best interests of my gainful employment to take a golf trip.

And what do I see when I check the names?... I see @troyfl is stepping out of retirement! Dammit. Long time, no see, my friend. Hope you and yours are doing well. With Kulbick also there, only need to wrangle JaxGolfer out of retirement.

Hope everyone has a great time (Mike knows how to get these put together, so no doubt that'll happen).

Bummer to hear, was looking forward to catching up but totally understand.

Next time!

Still a big fat booooooooooo

Still a big fat booooooooooo

Yeah, I know. I know. I needed a little golf getaway and would’ve been good to catch up with you. A round or two in Cinci need to be had this season.

Yeah, I know. I know. I needed a little golf getaway and would’ve been good to catch up with you. A round or two in Cinci need to be had this season.

That sux Jeremy. Won’t be the same without you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sux Jeremy. Won’t be the same without you.

Gonna miss catching-up, CJ. We'll get a round (of golf and drinks, of course) in another time.

Cheap flight on SW come on down

Ok Thursday golf.
They have tee times on El campeon after 1:40. The kicker is I cannot block out the tee times so everyone had to call in individually. So let's get a running total of whole wants to play and we can go from there.
.I threw this together based off memory too lazy to scroll back let me know who is missing.

Thursday El Campeon rounds starting at 1:40

1. Mikedean441
2. Ohio golfer
3. Robozeo
4. War eagle
5. Bmik
6. Shifty
7. Shifty +1
8. Patriotcoach
9. Xhail
10. TroyFL
11. GregKulbick
12. CJgolf
13. Dthogey
14. Pjleduc
Bump anyone else for Thursday?

Yep, put me in for the Thursday golf please.

Mike if possible please put me in a earlier group since I will be driving home not staying Thursday night at the resort.

Mike if possible please put me in a earlier group since I will be driving home not staying Thursday night at the resort.
You got it I'll put ya in the first one

Thanks Mike

Wish i could. I'm a fan of mission inn

Wish i could. I'm a fan of mission inn
Just do it, you are due for a break, by then the baby will be self sufficient

I let Mike know that I am going to be out this as well. Sorry fellas, I tried to make it happen but could not get all the pieces in place work wise.

I'm out. Will be in the middle of shooting our informercial so I won't have any free time at this point in April. Have some crab legs in my honor.

Back