Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

@mikedean441 @Greg Kulbick I don't have the game any longer to hang with you guys on the course and have had to move up to Senior Tees wherever I play. I don't see anyone on the list that is in my age group, but, I do see a number of friends on there. I can make that weekend if you really become desperate and can tolerate one of the original "Old Coots" being along. Let me know, guys.

Add me to the list of this bud

@mikedean441 @Greg Kulbick I don't have the game any longer to hang with you guys on the course and have had to move up to Senior Tees wherever I play. I don't see anyone on the list that is in my age group, but, I do see a number of friends on there. I can make that weekend if you really become desperate and can tolerate one of the original "Old Coots" being along. Let me know, guys.
My man Ken...let's do it. I'll play any freaking tees at that place I'm just there to have a good time

I'm also really bad at golf. I'll reach out Monday when I'm in the office and get ya locked in

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

My man Ken...let's do it. I'll play any freaking tees at that place I'm just there to have a good time

I'm also really bad at golf. I'll reach out Monday when I'm in the office and get ya locked in

Sounds good Mike. No need for anyone to move up to a different tee than he normally plays. I play with a group that plays from 3 different tees almost every day depending on their age and ability. Most are playing from the Senior Tees, me included, but we still have some from the Whites, and even a few that have moved all the way to the Reds. But you've got it right--we'll all be there to have a good time. El Campeon will kick our butts (AGAIN), but, I still love that place.

31 days.....................

I remember the guy at the prime rib carving station when we were there several years ago trying to slice off these thin cuts. I was like, "Whoa there, scooter. Move that knife a little further down the line. I don't want to have to come back more than three or four times."

Ken, glad to see you in the mix again. We will have a great time no matter where we play from, I am getting up there also....

Ken, glad to see you in the mix again. We will have a great time no matter where we play from, I am getting up there also....
You hit it further than I do, old man.

Just an FYI
I saw this a long while back and was 100% in.....until I saw the date. Damnit!! Wife and I will be in Colorado that week. Know it'll be amazing and I'll miss the greet ups.

You hit it further than I do, old man.
Lately if it goes straight or draws I gained a few more, but the misses are epic..don't even go looking type stuff.
But that being said Thechosen1 outdrives my best with his Hybrid so that brings things into perspective.

Wow, I just looked at the los colinas scorecard, It looks like this course is very demanding off the tee! The white teas require an average of 250yd, and the blue tees require average of 275.

Wow, I just looked at the los colinas scorecard, It looks like this course is very demanding off the tee! The white teas require an average of 250yd, and the blue tees require average of 275.
Yeah I'll be playing the white tees, 6400 is plenty enough yardage for me.

Great to see you jumping in to this Ken! Sure wish I could’ve made it. Have a blast!

Yes, I played it once and picking your landing area is often tough. Strategic golf course. Very fun!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just about 4 weeks out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just about 4 weeks out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup waiting on one more deposit and we can lock Thursday down officially

i'll end up playing whatever tee gives me more strokes against patriotcoach

i'll end up playing whatever tee gives me more strokes against patriotcoach

The tips will give you the most strokes........ you sure about that? Lol

Going trip shopping this weekend! :eek:

Ok Thursday golf.
They have tee times on El campeon after 1:40. The kicker is I cannot block out the tee times so everyone had to call in individually. So let's get a running total of whole wants to play and we can go from there.
.I threw this together based off memory too lazy to scroll back let me know who is missing.

Thursday El Campeon rounds starting at 1:40

1. Mikedean441
2. Ohio golfer
3. Robozeo
4. War eagle
5. Bmik
6. Shifty
7. Shifty +1
8. Patriotcoach
9. Xhail
10. TroyFL
11. GregKulbick
12. CJgolf
13. Dthogey
14. Pjleduc
15. Jim54 (first group)

BUMP...gonna run with this list for Thursday unless I hear otherwise today.

Back