Under Armour UA Drive One Shoe Preview

They look better than I had thought from previous pics... likely to turn yellow very quickly with me wearing them

If they're comfortable, I'll try them on once they go on clearance.

Just grabbed my pair they will be here tomorrow. They do have three color options one of which is all black

Just grabbed my pair they will be here tomorrow. They do have three color options one of which is all black

I had a feeling you would have an order in pretty quickly

I know I'm in the vast minority in here, but, eww.

6bc963fd5294ed065cfd5ac1c5805364.jpg

Under Armour UA Drive One Shoe Preview

I know I'm in the vast minority in here, but, eww.

I don't think you are in the vast minority, in fact us people ordering them may be in the minority. I like UA and I like the shoe, but I can understand why people don't. Just like when I look at Puma shoes I think a very similar thing to what you think about these.

Choices rock buddy!

Same I was gong to go gray but my size was gone by the time I got to it. I am not nuts over the black in pictures wish there was more contrast on it
Totally agree with the contrast comment on the all black, or lack there of.

I don't think you are in the vast minority, in fact us people ordering them may be in the minority. I like UA and I like the shoe, but I can understand why people don't. Just like when I look at Puma shoes I think a very similar thing to what you think about these.

Choice rock buddy!
Couldn't have said it better myself

Choice rock buddy!

Why do I only have one choice? Why can I not have multiple. Why are you limiting me to choice Taylor? WHY!?

:alien:

Why do I only have one choice? Why can I not have multiple. Why are you limiting me to choice Taylor? WHY!?

Stupid broken S key on my work laptop! You know I like choices! Something for everyone. Plus I want to be like Spieth hehe

you will take your 1 choice or have nothing at all James.

I do like the look of the all black ones, I was hoping for the blue. But at that price point I can buy two pairs of others, just a bit steep for retail, sight unseen.

Order placed. I hope I got the size right.

Order placed. I hope I got the size right.

Yep I ordered true to size as I've never owned any UA shoes. I figure if they don't fit I'll be able to find a buyer who missed out

Yep I ordered true to size as I've never owned any UA shoes. I figure if they don't fit I'll be able to find a buyer who missed out

I've had a couple pairs of UA sneakers. They ran true to size for me. Hopefully these are the same.

I've had a couple pairs of UA sneakers. They ran true to size for me. Hopefully these are the same.

UA Golf tweeted they run true to size so I should be fine I think.

Back