Only when its extremely cold and in working outside, I'll wear a Dakota thermal layer or something.

I wear them with dress shirts. Usually they are Nike Dri-Fit or UA undershirts.

I usually wear an undershirt but never when its hot. I don't like sweating in them.

No undershirt with the polyester golf shirts in the warm weather but once it gets colder I always wear one and always wear one with dress shirts.

I started buying compression shirts from Eastbay. They are 2 for $20.00 and I absolutely love them.
$10 a piece isn't too bad at all!

No undershirts for me. My Mormon buddy swears by them though.

In the summer, never.

Where do you find deals like that, online?

Typically eBay. Sometimes you have to wait for certain sizes but usually they come around.

I don't wear an undershirt golfing, these are great for work for me. Our office is usually pretty warm anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always wear a cotton undershirt, only exception is when I'm wearing a t-shirt. Wearing an undershirt beneath a t-shirt would be silly.

I'm a tank top (wife beater) guy. Currently Tommy John's Air line. But I'm not in love and always looking for something better.

I'm a tank top (wife beater) guy. Currently Tommy John's Air line. But I'm not in love and always looking for something better.

Colin Herd Cowherd gets paid to love them...haha.

I have 2 requirements for undershirts, 1) they must come in a deepish V-neck so I don't look like an 8 year old wearing a visible undershirt under my dress shirt, and 2) they be comfortable and lightweight.

For this, I like the UNIQLO Airism shirts posted on page 1 for this. Best I have found, although I don't wear them (or anything) under my golf shirts.

My wife picked up some Gildan brand undershirts for me for Christmas and I really like them so far.

Sounds to me that it is worth a bit more to buy a better shirt over the walmart specials.

My wife picked up some Gildan brand undershirts for me for Christmas and I really like them so far.

I recently got a pack of these. They are nice, a little thicker than the Hanes I have.

Sounds to me that it is worth a bit more to buy a better shirt over the walmart specials.

Yes. Took me 10 years to make the move. Don't be like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, pro tip on undershirts: always buy light grey, not white. White you can see through many dress shirts and/or polos, light grey matches your skin tone much better and you can't even tell they're there.

Not an undershirt guy, to be honest, unless it is for skiing. I do wear colored T's for work.

I never wear them with polo shirts, but I wear them under dress shirts.

Also, pro tip on undershirts: always buy light grey, not white. White you can see through many dress shirts and/or polos, light grey matches your skin tone much better and you can't even tell they're there.

had been reading to wear grey instead of white.

I always wear an undershirt just depends on the day for what kind, Either the Hanes tanks or a compression shirt if its a bit colder out.

I work EMS so I wear a undershirt for 14+ hours nightly. i found the Stafford undershirts at JC Penny are awesome. I but the heavyweight ones. They are really long if you need to tuck in and the collar does not stretch out. They are pricey but worht it imo

If it is hot, no under shirts for me. If a little cool, I often wear a UA short sleeve under my golf shirt, and on cooler days, even a long sleeve UA collar-less shirt under my golf shirt.

Anybody ever used the Jos A Bank shirts? They are on sale right now and are dirt cheap.

Back