Ryan555

Reaction score
Handicap
I was watching the tounrament coverage tonight and saw Adam Scott. I realized that his new look from Uniqlo is casual and looks really comfortable. Not much in the way of bright colors, but still looks nice. I got on their website and saw that they are fairly reasonably priced, especially when you compare to the other companies I like, UA, adidas and the like(not counting sales).

So, has anyone here had any experience with Uniqlo? I could wear their stuff to work and the course, which is a must for me. If you have worn their stuff, what are the fits like compared to some of the other big brands?

I haven't had any experience with Uniqlo but really like their style. I'm looking forward to hearing from others on this as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I haven't had any experience with Uniqlo but really like their style. I'm looking forward to hearing from others on this as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've been looking to get some more clothes, but I can't even come close to affording an adidas or UA closet. I do like to wear colors and some plaids here and there, but I also like to tone it down from time to time. I've been wearing quite a bit of PGA Tour stuff from JCP and the Fila stuff form Kohl's, but, if the quality is that much better, I wouldn't mind spending a bit more without breaking the bank.

I have ran across some of the golf attire in their NY store. Quality and design was there. I may pick some up in the near future.

There is a store in an outdoor mall not far from my place. I checked it out a while ago and the quality and price were solid, but the fit seems to be for a taller, thinner build, like an Adam Scott.

I am a lot closer to Kevin Stadler then I am to Scott so I unfortunately won't be shopping there any time soon. For those that don't have to ship in the husky section will most like find it is a subtle, fashionable value for on the course and off.

I haven't seen any in stores...but I like what I am seeing him wear so far....very nice...I am sure they don't make fluffy sizes though.

Really like the classic looks, but I would have to have all the pants tailored since they all have a 34" inseam. At lease that is what I see on their website.

Aren't their shirts all cotton? I thought I read that once.

I still have a few shirts that are still in my golf attire rotation from years ago. Even after all the washes they go through, they still fit fantastically. But as another has mentioned, they are more tailored for the Euro slim fit.

I have one of the polos that Adam Scott wears. Polyester. Buddy bought it for me at one of their flagships in Hong Kong. When I was in their San Francisco store recently, they only had the cotton polos. Fit wise, they run very small. I wear a small/medium in nike and my uniqlo shirt is a large.

Back