Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

I've got guys dropping like flies and others slowing down significantly. I'm getting nervous at the top.

I've got guys dropping like flies and others slowing down significantly. I'm getting nervous at the top.

Perry being out kills me as a Duck fan and especially with a bad loss to the Leafs last night.

However, in our matchup I'm happy that we're tied 3-3 hoping I can get another dub this week thanks to your roster catching it's own version of the mumps...

benched St. Louis in favor of Ennis, as the Sabres have been playing well and....................NOPE.
they got smoked last night.

results in 2 matchup points on my bench in the form of an assist and a +1 on the night.

only up 4-1 now. hopefully my team can hold strong.
Spurgeon and Boychuck DTD really hurts my D.

lol

If my goalies get it together and I start the right ones I could put the boots to Canadan this week.

If my goalies get it together and I start the right ones I could put the boots to Canadan this week.

if anyone sees him, physically put the boots to him as well.

I benched gaborik yesterday and he scored 2 goals.

the funny thing is this was the worst performance of all my fantasy players

Perry being out kills me as a Duck fan and especially with a bad loss to the Leafs last night.

However, in our matchup I'm happy that we're tied 3-3 hoping I can get another dub this week thanks to your roster catching it's own version of the mumps...

Fortunately I've got way more guys scheduled this week. My +/- might sucks but I'm hoping my other numbers move up.

My goalies stink! Tough to make up ground when they make up 40% of the team score each week.

i dislike that you cannot activate an IR player and drop a player in the same day.
i call shenanigans.

i dislike that you cannot activate an IR player and drop a player in the same day.
i call shenanigans.

You dropping anyone good?

Down 7-1, but most categories are close.

Marty I will PM you your new avatar later today or tomorrow, I think you'll enjoy it.

Using Tapatalk

Marty I will PM you your new avatar later today or tomorrow, I think you'll enjoy it.

all right! can't wait to see it

I'm so desperate for D I may have to pick up Jack Johnson and his -22. He does have 12 PPP at least.

Bah. Forgot to set my Roster yesterday and Henrik had a helluva game.

Happy Holidays, my team got walloped!

Went 6-2 last week, up to 5th now... Still 20 points behind TheHEez though....

Starting to get solid all around play from everyone but two of my blueliners...

I finally won a week (6-2-2).

Gotta say after looking at some of the teams rosters that it looks like some of the managers are pretty disinterested, guys either on IR or inactive still starting. I know there's slim pickings, but c'mon. I know it's not fantasy football but I was hoping for a little more activity. The commish isn't even keeping up on his team. Hey, my team stinks, but I'm still having fun.

3 crappy weeks in a row. I might be one of the guys putting ir in my line up I find yahoo sucks at updates and have been burned in the past.

Anyone want to trade a goalie I'm open to offers.

Well, its official. I quit my keeper league over the holidays.... I just am far more interested in the THP league lol

I am 11th just can't seem to do anything to climb up the rankings.

I just went from 4th to 8th place!

what a week

Back