Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

I had 2 goals last week..... Haha Jesus that is pretty awesome. Not as good at this as I thought

And the bad play for me continues, I blame the owner, me!

I've climbed a few spots due to adding Raanta. But Crawford coming back will propel me back down the standings for sure.

You're not sorry.

No I'm not, but he's a fellow Canadian. We apologize for everything

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry for being sorry.

I knew you would understand.

Canadians, the only people who say sorry for you bumping into them.

I knew you would understand.

Canadians, the only people who say sorry for you bumping into them.

Sorry I had a bad week. Want to trade me a goalie?

Sorry I had a bad week. Want to trade me a goalie?

I'm pretty content with my two. I'm just praying for no injuries by running just the two.

I'm pretty content with my two. I'm just praying for no injuries by running just the two.

In my work league I also have Bernier and Anderson. It's going to suck when we meet head to head. #Conflicted

In my work league I also have Bernier and Anderson. It's going to suck when we meet head to head. #Conflicted

Even without wins, he'll always face a lot of shots.

Getting crushed this week..... I guess I have an excuse! Haha

I found the answer to the question "Who Shattenkirks bag?"

It's my entire roster.

I went from 4th place to 8th and to 3rd, looks like its all pretty tight :)

Jesse you are next, whats the wager this week? note that I cant got with avatar control, I am still dommed by Alex for a couple of weeks

Last week hurt. I was doing 'ok' until then but Subban'd put the boots to me.

It's sad, but I'm just hoping to crack the top half of the league by seasons end!

It's sad, but I'm just hoping to crack the top half of the league by seasons end!

That would be a huge victory for me considering I'm dead last right now.

My fantasy hockey experience is much like the Ducks', lots of regular season success marred by a letdown in the playoffs. Hopefully this year is different. Sure is fun though.

Well Moose I accepted your trade offer now let's see if it gets approved. I figured it can't get any worse for me haha

Well Moose I accepted your trade offer now let's see if it gets approved. I figured it can't get any worse for me haha

You and me both. Figured you might want your guy on your team. Seems like a fair trade.

You and me both. Figured you might want your guy on your team. Seems like a fair trade.
I agree. I wanted to draft him was just 1 pick too late I think. My goaltending situation has not been a strength but hopefully this will help the other parts of my team.

I wish I could set up notifications to remind me to set my line up. I always forget

Back