Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

Anybody else thinking of joining? I'd love to be a part of this, but we still need another guy!

what about the bets Crest?

all right, what kind of stakes were you thinking about?

I was thinking fantasy, since we already have something going on for thursday
Hmmm let's ponder this one

I did a mock draft last night in a 14-team league and I could not be more unhappy with my team. There really isn't a lot of primo stand out talent in the NHL when you are looking for points alone.

I did a mock draft last night in a 14-team league and I could not be more unhappy with my team. There really isn't a lot of primo stand out talent in the NHL when you are looking for points alone.

Going to take some depth with 14. That's why I added shorthanded points as well.

No doubt it will be won or lost in the last half of the draft.

Going to take some depth with 14. That's why I added shorthanded points as well.

Throw PMS back in there and some guys value will go up. Lucic's value is much lower without it. Makes guys that can chip in a few points and do the dirty work more valuable. If nothing else it will increase the player pool with 14 teams.

Throw PMS back in there and some guys value will go up. Lucic's value is much lower without it. Makes guys that can chip in a few points and do the dirty work more valuable. If nothing else it will increase the player pool with 14 teams.

this guys is worthless on or off the ice, with or without PIMs

You'd love him if he was on the Habs.

I'd actually cheer for another team, I am not a fan of that kind of what he dares calling hockey

I'd actually cheer for another team, I am not a fan of that kind of what he dares calling hockey

No you wouldn't :) He's an over the top dbag, but the physical game and the offense is what makes him good. Subban is cheap but won't drop the gloves unless the guy is smaller than him. Less respect for that IMO.

this guys is worthless on or off the ice, with or without PIMs

I'll take him on the Leafs. Don't like the way he carries himself, but his numbers for an guy his size are nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

all right, what kind of stakes were you thinking about?

I was thinking fantasy, since we already have something going on for thursday

Not sure, what ideas did you have?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No you wouldn't :) He's an over the top dbag, but the physical game and the offense is what makes him good. Subban is cheap but won't drop the gloves unless the guy is smaller than him. Less respect for that IMO.

did you see friday's game?

Uh-oh...no. What did he do?

nothing glorious, he just had to defend himself when two idiots that cant skate assaulted him and paccioretty

nothing glorious, he just had to defend himself when two idiots that cant skate assaulted him and paccioretty

Against the Sens?

Excited to find out the draft order in 20 min

Using Tapatalk

Excited to find out the draft order in 20 min

Using Tapatalk
I think there's a definite advantage to being in the top 5, after that theres a group of 40 players that are relatively interchangable, and then beyond that it's a crapshoot.

Back