Unofficial Arizona Golf Outing - Winter 2019

Tee times booked for the 7th at 10:10 and the 8th at 9:00. 3 foursomes so far but can add more I believe.

I'm totally jealous. This will be a blast.

No way I can make this - but I will definitely be following and wishing I was there!

I'll be waving from the Jade tees. :wavey:
I will wave at Wildcat with you from the Jade tees. The only one big enough to play with Chris from the tips is that bigsumb1tch, @MagicSpell

This is a video I took of Magicspell looking for my ball in Couer d'Alene

Last edited:
This sounds like a blast.............dont know if I will be able to swing it being so close to the due date of the baby though. Gotta see what kind of magic i can whip up.

This sounds like a blast.............dont know if I will be able to swing it being so close to the due date of the baby though. Gotta see what kind of magic i can whip up.

Maybe next year for me Chris. Looks like an awesome time!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I may need to pick one of these up before heading south......

Attachments

• IMG_7039.jpg
    IMG_7039.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 6
I may need to pick one of these up before heading south......

There are many ponds on the course......This will certainly find one of them. ;)

I'm Switzerland, here, but I see teams already aligning themselves. :ROFLMAO:

Well now is probably a good moment to mention, if anyone wants a nice UA cart bag, I got one that is collecting dust instead of showing off

Also, I don't know what game we're talking about, it's basketball season already

Also, I don't know what game we're talking about, it's basketball season already

Truer words by a UA fan have never been spoken.

?

Back