Unofficial Arizona Golf Outing - Winter 2019

@oumagic hope my pops help the team tomorrow. Not going to lie, Sunday’s round makes me nervous.

No need to be nervous. This is a friendly match. Unless u really want an EXO stroke lab putter. ;)

Can we get a line on the number of times we hear “ but it’s basketball season “?

@oumagic hope my pops help the team tomorrow. Not going to lie, Sunday’s round makes me nervous.
Super stoked to get to play with you and @Roadrunner tomorrow. I have played with @Doubleb21 and no matter what @Wildcat4life says about him, he is a great guy. Sunday you get to take on my partner from The Budget Championship, and that bigSumb1tch is one of my favorite people I have ever played with. This is my 3rd drive down to the Pueblo to play with Tucson guys, so much fun in store this weekend.

Super stoked to get to play with you and @Roadrunner tomorrow. I have played with @Doubleb21 and no matter what @Wildcat4life says about him, he is a great guy. Sunday you get to take on my partner from The Budget Championship, and that bigSumb1tch is one of my favorite people I have ever played with. This is my 3rd drive down to the Pueblo to play with Tucson guys, so much fun in store this weekend.

I’m not small. But my guess is I will trend to average next to him.

Can we get a line on the number of times we hear “ but it’s basketball season “?

So funny and so true! I won’t bring it up I know our FB team sucks lol

So funny and so true! I won’t bring it up I know our FB team sucks lol

I hope you do. My vested basketball team is quite good!

ASU is my adopted team. And was in the stadium for the football game.

This definitely needs to be an annual thing. There are a number of AZ THP people not going that I would love to play with as well. See you guys tomorrow!

Safe travels to all who are coming to Tucson tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Her dad hit two buckets of balls every day....better swing than me
View attachment 8917798
I love watching swings from older eras. Everyone had their own swing. You could tell which golfer it was from a fairway away. All so unique. From Chi Chi to Jack, to Player, to Palmer. None of their swings looked exactly the same. Today's golfers, though talented, all have a bit of a cookie cutter swing in comparison. I think the only guys with truly unique swings right now are Wolffe, Bubba, and Furyk. It's still fun to watch but the old guys didn't make you feel like a mutant for using your own swing. :ROFLMAO:

Out the door to grab my coffee and hit the road. See you guys soon!!!

If the old adage that the early bird gets the worm holds true, THP Tucson might be in trouble ;)
66D10EA1-96A0-4CA6-80F4-6BD5B3E04331.jpeg

After 5 holes, THP Tucson (10:30 tee time) 4 up. My partner just missed a chip in birdie (net eagle) by less than an inch!

Team Tucson #1 3 up on Tean Phx at the turn.

THP Phoenix #3 miscalculated their pops, doh! At the turn THP Tucson #3 up 1.

Photos please, that way us in the frozen tundra called Maine can dream! ?

Team Tucson #1 won 2&1. Team #2 tied. Team Tucson up 1.5 to .5.

Tucson Team #2 might have won if I had any effing idea how to putt!!! I picked a bad day to play a round with 41 putts....aaaaaugh!!

On the bright side, I had a blast playing with @oumagic, @mtbloco, and @Doubleb21!!

@AzGolfer sinks a putt on 18 to put Team Tucson up 2.5 to .5!!!!!

I am pulling for Team Tucson just because I love that area! Have fun guys!

Great day of golf today! As always, great to meet a bunch of new to me THPers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tucson Team #2 might have won if I had any effing idea how to putt!!! I picked a bad day to play a round with 41 putts....aaaaaugh!!

On the bright side, I had a blast playing with @oumagic, @mtbloco, and @Doubleb21!!

@oumagic carried this PHX duo. Some great golf played buy you three.

I at least got many laughs.

792B102F-0BD9-4861-AAFA-61A6D8FE1BA2.jpegB7BFBBF2-8578-422F-94BC-3682219F720E.jpeg8E9BE332-9B61-468D-A971-96E8B66F217E.jpeg

602D7FE8-2C06-4514-A308-D18A4E38BE49.jpeg

Back