Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Getzlaf with 5 assists. Someone will be happy when they see the scoreboard.

This doesn't look good. I'm 2 days in and am still in the single digits in points

Perry had a monster game as well...

Still a lot more hockey left this week, but it feels good leading the TheHeez with Ducks haha

Was worried I didn't start him but I did...17 points against the fancy Canadian from Ohio's team.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Perry had a monster game as well...

Still a lot more hockey left this week, but it feels good leading the TheHeez with Ducks haha

You're still going down like a sweet muffin. I was just happy to see the Ducks win after going down early. That top line dominated last night.

Is Bruce still on the hot seat out there?

You're still going down like a sweet muffin. I was just happy to see the Ducks win after going down early. That top line dominated last night.

Haha i figured you would be happy that the Ducks won...

Lot of hockey left but if Perry plays like that the rest of the week, i like my chances

Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Murray alwaya preaches patience and they've been better since we got out of Oct. The old Ottawa coach is on the bench so we have a replacement if murray pulls the trigger

Getzer said they haven't tuned boudreau put like they did carlyle though

I think it was more of a fan thing. Murray realized there weren't any decent options and Bruce is a known commodity. They have inched their way back to the playoff picture and i believe Bruce is here for the season.

That's good for Bruce. Always been a fan obviously just ran out of time here in DC which was a shame but what can ya do. Can't fire all the players

Still can't seem to get ahead of this match up either... I will need a big showing tomorrow night

anyone want varlamov?

The Price is still wrong.

I'm content with my goalies. Maybe I'm a week or two. I'll revisit it. What do u want for him.

I knew you homerism would take over haha

The Price is still wrong.

I'm content with my goalies. Maybe I'm a week or two. I'll revisit it. What do u want for him.

I'm not sure really. Really could stand to improve my D mostly I'd say

I'm not sure really. Really could stand to improve my D mostly I'd say

I'll keep an eye on it over the next few weeks and see if I need him.

No games for me or Marty on Sunday. Looks like I'm getting the early w this week.

No games for me or Marty on Sunday. Looks like I'm getting the early w this week.
Dan and I each have 2 going today but I feel pretty confident with a 50 point lead. Too bad mods don't seem to get into the avatar bets :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back