Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

If the caps exit it screws up my eastern side but I think I will be the only one left with a chance at the cup champions with the Sharks.

If the caps exit it screws up my eastern side but I think I will be the only one left with a chance at the cup champions with the Sharks.

Yeah, you're the one ahead of me I'm worried about. Crest picked the caps to win it all and we all know how they do in the next round so I'm not worried there

Yeah, you're the one ahead of me I'm worried about. Crest picked the caps to win it all and we all know how they do in the next round so I'm not worried there

I should point out that I don't use fairway woods, I have 2 hybrids. Keep that in mind when selecting the head covers. hahahaha. This is going to be close.

I should point out that I don't use fairway woods, I have 2 hybrids. Keep that in mind when selecting the head covers. hahahaha. This is going to be close.

d092a70c679566e26a801504e1a26f41.jpg

You're good

Well after last evenings events there is no way I can win this competition.

I picked with my heart and not my head... haha

Well after last evenings events there is no way I can win this competition.

I picked with my heart and not my head... haha

It's ok, I picked caps to

Scrap and dfwnate are the only 2 above me still with PPR.... Except I think there's no way I can beat him because we both picked dallas to win it all... I think the only chance I have is the goals scored in final series, he has 18 I have 35.... And idk why I chose 35 I think I clicked 3 instead of 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe I am in 6th despite getting virtually every pick wrong in the West. Most of you guys are terrible at this.

I can't believe I am in 6th despite getting virtually every pick wrong in the West. Most of you guys are terrible at this.

I don't think I've ever been this bad.... And to be 14th I find funny, I'm like 92847372029272th in the entire challenge

I think I got like 2 series correct.

My bracket could crumble tonight if the Preds and Stars win.

Only 4 series right and now I'm completely out of it, oh well, fun while it lasted!

My bracket could crumble tonight if the Preds and Stars win.

I figure I still have a shot to get back to the first page of the standings if that happen

Is that because you don't know the difference between a postal code and a zip code or because I'm an Avs fan?

Because I have the stars winning the cup in my bracket challenge, and put $10 on them when they were 150:1 to win it all. Money sways my allegiance in the west coast

Because I have the stars winning the cup in my bracket challenge, and put $10 on them when they were 150:1 to win it all. Money sways my allegiance in the west coast

Those are very selfish reasons.

I'll be pulling for the Blues and Preds

From my quick math, if Nashville wins tonight, either Crest or Ozzman will win. Ozzman if the Penguins win, Crest if the Bolts do.

I hope the bolts do. I really don't want to buy an avalanche head cover

If Nashville wins, He is out regardless. But of course I want the Bolts to win regardless.

From my quick math, if Nashville wins tonight, either Crest or Ozzman will win. Ozzman if the Penguins win, Crest if the Bolts do.

And if the Sharks win?

BeefCake!!!

Back