Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf - Extra Rounds & Travel Thread

c87621a452900ed4a78f9db532abd3c1.jpg
212a535f456af21b4eb897bcfe2a1a3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa's first on course putt with his new Cleveland 6.5 was about a 20' from off the fringe for birdie on 1

Nice start to the round for our foursome
e7dbeca655f7301a36dc4305a52f1be3.jpg

#3 par 3
e06f24e827783cecf3dfe75ff782011a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So Ken_H is doing great with 4 straight pars to start the round. All of these guys are rollin the rock great with their new Cleveland putters.

Par 4, 7th green from fairway. 166 yds to center.
bde2c2fc37ca0e19f11e663556fa4fca.jpg

8th fwy.
53071949d473f31a048a0e5a4235f4c2.jpg

Thru 9 Big Time is up 2 on Big Time South... Let the back nine drama begin!!

Thru 11, I'm one down to Ken_h. He is turning it on today

How bout a periscope? Curious to see the course.

4b4385152111a5d05cba56aef967306e.jpg

eb443a210b8a5ad79cf18ac4af246560.jpg

Had the round of my life with an 81 today after shooting 97 yesterday

Guys just left and man what a morning. Great group of guys. Hoping safe travels to all of you.

It was really great meeting Alex and AwkwardSilence (thanks again for the ride to the airport) today. The round was a blast, even if I continued to hit driver right of Reagan. I'm at the airport, through security and have wiped the first layer of post golf stench away. Now for the 3 hour wait for the flight and eventual post THP event blues. Thanks everyone - and especially TJP and Cleveland Golf - for a great weekend. Safe travels to the rest of you.

Mike let up on me on the back as I think the thought of beating me just weighed too heavy on his heart. He's a nice guy if you didn't know already.

Managed a 79 after a 42 front side start so was happy w/ my finish. Coupled w/ my 78 yesterday I was overall happy w/ my play.

Mike let up on me on the back as I think the thought of beating me just weighed too heavy on his heart. He's a nice guy if you didn't know already.

Managed a 79 after a 42 front side start so was happy w/ my finish. Coupled w/ my 78 yesterday I was overall happy w/ my play.

Someone in another thread commented about not knowing if the forum talk about Nate's game is internet golfer stuff or legit. Answer: legit.

Sounds like you guys had a great time...playing with THPers it's just that much better.

Texas as we know it would have been flipped upside down if I took that match because I played you straight up without any pops, so for the benefit of the state Nate promptly took me down 6&5...

In all seriousness it was back and forth early with neither able to land the knockout blow. Back nine I forgot how to properly tee a ball and I bought Nate a drink...all kidding aside I learned a lot and mentally I'm storing it away. I know I can hang with the bigger hitters and just have to learn to flip the switch and keep the hammer down.

All is all a great way to end the weekend and as soon as our match was won, I start splitting fairways, 250 down the middle

Boarding flight. So glad I stayed for today's round. Perfect ending to an already great weekend. Have a new putter and wedges I'm stoked about and now new driver/shaft pondering thanks to awkardsilence (Mike).

Boarding flight. So glad I stayed for today's round. Perfect ending to an already great weekend. Have a new putter and wedges I'm stoked about and now new driver/shaft pondering thanks to ackwardsilence (Mike).
You would be crazy to not consider it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back