USA Men's Soccer National Team

Dempsey really is our biggest threat to score on any play, besides Yedlin and is rid dic speed he flashes the most on screen for me.

Dempsey really is our biggest threat to score on any play, besides Yedlin and is rid dic speed he flashes the most on screen for me.
I would like to see Wondo get a start up top just give him an opportunity to go 60 minutes then get Johannsson in there.

I would like to see Wondo get a start up top just give him an opportunity to go 60 minutes then get Johannsson in there.

I think your right, after about 60 wondo looses his edge and isnt that effective. At least that was my impression from the last world cup.

I wish Jurgen included some of the young players that played so well in the Netherland/Germany matches. This would be a perfect game for those young forwards.

I think your right, after about 60 wondo looses his edge and isnt that effective. At least that was my impression from the last world cup.
Did Wondo play 60 minutes in any of the WC matches?

Did Wondo play 60 minutes in any of the WC matches?

You know I am not sure, I just remember him not being all that special sans a couple of plays. Or that horrible miss against Belgium in stoppage time. I bet that haunts him.

You know I am not sure, I just remember him not being all that special sans a couple of plays. Or that horrible miss against Belgium in stoppage time. I bet that haunts him.
Probably. but that was the extent of his abilities. He snuck on that team because Klinsmann had/has beef with London Donovan

I wish Jurgen included some of the young players that played so well in the Netherland/Germany matches. This would be a perfect game for those young forwards.
Totally agree with you here Blu but on the other hand Jurgen wants to win this tournament. Going with experience and give the young guys another chance later I guess

Interesting

5880978f3090b671d9551ae26901b774.jpg

That is an odd formation. Lots of work for Brandley
Yeah, my guess is press hard the first 20 hope for at least 2 goals and get other guys in to save legs. I have no clue haha

Yeah, my guess is press hard the first 20 hope for at least 2 goals and get other guys in to save legs. I have no clue haha
You can never assume goals. That's the danger

Very true just trying to speculate based on players and formation.
With the forwards and the wing players, 2 is not outlandish, but can't take them for granted

With the forwards and the wing players, 2 is not outlandish, but can't take them for granted
Yeah no matter the players they better jump on them and start fast. Should be a solid crowd and a Friday night

Go time! Had no idea about the field hopefully it holds up tonight

A bit shaky this first 25

Left foot Jozy

Tough first half just have to stay the course and know that Haiti will get tired and make stupid mistakes.

Zardes on for Jozy. But early on it looks like he's being deployed on the left wing.

Bang! That was easy haha

Zardes can ball wow

I want Gedion Zelalem and Julian Green together on the field. Right now.

I want Gedion Zelalem and Julian Green together on the field. Right now.
Are they eligible for the Olympics? It is U 23 right?

Back