UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

I posted in the tester thread too but I’ve received the UST Recoil DART 90s. Hopefully I’ll be able to get them built up soon and will start sharing feedback on them as soon as I can.

I can say for now that I love the look and smooth finish seal.
Ready over here. Let’s hit the range this weekend if you’re able to go over a few details. Busy Sunday morning but open hopefully the rest.

Ready over here. Let’s hit the range this weekend if you’re able to go over a few details.
I’m actually off work this Saturday so I should be able to do that. 😁

I posted in the tester thread too but I’ve received the UST Recoil DART 90s. Hopefully I’ll be able to get them built up soon and will start sharing feedback on them as soon as I can.

I can say for now that I love the look and smooth finish seal.
Yes, please use this thread moving forward for reviews.

Anything in particular that anyone following is interested in particular with the testers?

Anything in particular that anyone following is interested in particular with the testers?
Very niche and selfish hope from me but would love to see comparisons of proto Recoil Dart 105 F4 to Recoil 110 F4. :cool:

I’m looking for the differences from current shaft and the characteristics that you like/dislike. I have Steelfiber i95 in irons and am interested in possibly changing to these in my next set if I like what I hear from the testers.

Very niche and selfish hope from me but would love to see comparisons of proto Recoil Dart 105 F4 to Recoil 110 F4. :cool:
Maybe @jdtox or @checkered will be able to help you out here as they’ll both be testing the 105 F4

I'm interested in hearing how these compare to the Recoil 95, and the 780 ES SmacWrap.

Really all your thoughts. I went lighter ( 80 ) grams and they have worked out well for me. Came from 95 grams in steel Elevates. Going forward I may want to experiment with some other weights so your thoughts on weight as well. Look forward to everyones thoughts in general as well as I am a graphite in irons convert .

Lookie lookie!!

Now I just need to talk to someone about installing parallel tipped shafts..image.jpg

@JB whats the tipping instructions for these??

This is kinda cool to see.

Thank you Danny!! image.jpg

Doing a little work.

6D0E26C9-5039-4CA6-87F4-477E82ED9F0F.jpeg

Really really stoked for these. Can't wait for the feedback. Pretty sure I'll eventually snag a set to put into my Apex Pros to give these a try.

Don't think this would be you, but most interested in thoughts from any testers that either haven't played graphite in their irons before, or haven't in a long time, if there are any.

Really excited to hear you guys thoughts on these. I have bounced between 120 vs 105 steel shafts but really interested in the 105 graphite!

Back