UST Mamiya Shaft Spectacular - FREE Event Summary

Man, this list is getting harder and harder to keep updated correctly! But it's updated with 4 months in the books and 2 to go!

Man, this list is getting harder and harder to keep updated correctly! But it's updated with 4 months in the books and 2 to go!

Did you get the Pepsi? Had to be made with real sugar.....

and UST delivered.

I feel so fortunate to have attended the first one and have loved following each one since. I have a pretty good idea of what everyone is feeling and getting excited about as they update the thread. Makes me wish I was back there every single time.

I am really interested in this and will try for the June and July events. Would love to get properly fitted and learn more about shafts and how they effect our golf game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll put this here for those interested:

Last 2 events have been completed and I need to do a quick update.......

More free stuff, more free stuff, more free stuff, more free stuff......oh and wait for it..........more free stuff!

Job well done for UST mamiya, Danny, Lindsay and staff! I don't think anyone walked about from the weekend with question marks about what they received. That is quite a accomplishment by UST.

Thanks for a great 2016 and can't wait to see what might be in store for 2017!

Man UST/THP knocked these out of the park, how freaking cool!

Last 2 events have been completed and I need to do a quick update.......

More free stuff, more free stuff, more free stuff, more free stuff......oh and wait for it..........more free stuff!

Job well done for UST mamiya, Danny, Lindsay and staff! I don't think anyone walked about from the weekend with question marks about what they received. That is quite a accomplishment by UST.

Thanks for a great 2016 and can't wait to see what might be in store for 2017!

They knocked it out of the park and have definitely improved people's games.

m2 driver with elements helium
m3 3hl wood with elements helium
4-pw recoil 110
3 wedge prototype 125s
irod hybrid shaft
2 UST Mamiya hats
1 UST Mamiya shirt

and a whole lot of fun

When I had to cancel Danny sent me:
(1) Elements Helium Driver Shaft
(1) Elements Helium Fairway Shaft
(3) Recoil Hybrid Shafts

Doesn't get any better than that. What a classy company with incredible people working there!!

(3) Recoil Hybrid Shafts

Doesn't get any better than that. What a classy company with incredible people working there!!

Dude that's amazing of UST to do. Top Notch

Danny is something special!!!

you are going to like that helium shaft a lot.

Buying a GBB head just for it!! Like the shaft in my M1 too much to change at this point!

Forgot all about this thread. It was truly a fantastic weekend with Danny and Lindsey.

M2 9.5* driver with Elements Helium He5F4
M2 16* HL fairway with Elements Helium He5F4
Recoil 780ES F3 for irons
Recoil 110 F4 for the PM grind 60*

forgot all about the hybrid think I'll just order an irod for it.

(3) Recoil Hybrid Shafts

Very classy of UST and Danny

This was such a great series of events to follow. Thanks again to UST Danny, Lindsey, and staff) for making this such a great event.

With JB's teaser.... fingers crossed for 2017!

Back