I wish I could. Have a trip to take the family to Disneyland in April. Having to be a bit more frugal this year. (n)

Has anyone played the Championship or Links Course at Sand Hollow? My home course just hired Andy Staples for our renovation, sort of curious what to expect.

@Matthew I'm willing to bet that everyone in the Utah thread has played Sand Hollow. You have a real winner in Andy. Sand Hollow is unlike any other course as I'm assuming when it was built was probably some difficult land to work with. It is the top public golf course here in Utah.

Has anyone played the Championship or Links Course at Sand Hollow? My home course just hired Andy Staples for our renovation, sort of curious what to expect.
I have played the Championship Course many times.

Are we thinking two days of golf or 36 in one day?

Are we thinking two days of golf or 36 in one day?

I was thinking maybe 2 days though I’m certainly open to either idea

Has anyone played Black Desert? At least from the pictures it looks like it could be good.

8C124111-FDBC-48B9-950C-F4C8D99DA29C.jpeg552CF005-9863-4BF7-8D23-39E647848B91.jpeg39974075-3971-4D91-ADF2-BBC3BE80C1FE.jpeg8B45EB2A-F3FE-41C5-A4B1-930622274D1E.jpeg

It apparently has 19 holes?

I’m not sure how 19 holes would work.

I don’t know much about the course other than it is close to my place there and the pics look interesting. I think it just opened.

Anybody still thinking about a St. George meet up?

I've also played it many times. Played a fun round there with @vdubtx, @GolfFest , and @Tenputt. Love the back 9 scenery. Front 9 is ok, but nothing to write home about.

I haven't. But at $125 for 9 holes right now, I'm not anxious to try it either!

I talked to someone who had played it and they said it was the best course they have ever played.

The price is steep but I am intrigued.

I talked to someone who had played it and they said it was the best course they have ever played.

The price is steep but I am intrigued.
I'm interested for sure. It looks amazing, but at that price.....I'm out. I'm hoping they have deals for summer months when they may also have all 18 open.

I’ve been getting emails from a few courses that they are opening again this next week with the weather being “warmer” up north.

Mid 40s and golf is tempting compared to just not playing.

I’ve been getting emails from a few courses that they are opening again this next week with the weather being “warmer” up north.

Mid 40s and golf is tempting compared to just not playing.
Man, we need snow again, though.

Man, we need snow again, though.
We do. I’d rather it dump again like last year. But if it isn’t going to snow might as well take advantage

We do. I’d rather it dump again like last year. But if it isn’t going to snow might as well take advantage
We can play at my home course right now as well, walking only, but still can play.

Back