Played River Oaks in Sandy two weeks ago. I had never played it before. It is very narrow but man what a fun course!
It is a fun course. I used to play it more frequently when I lived in the Fort Union area, but don’t get out to it as frequently now. The last I played it was three years ago.

Played River Oaks in Sandy two weeks ago. I had never played it before. It is very narrow but man what a fun course!
I've never played River Oaks. Sounds like I should at least try it

While this thread won't be very popular, I am hoping to get together a Utah gathering. I know there are about 6 of us on here from Utah and would love to grow THP in our state.

Are any Utahns (or anyone close enough really) interested in a Saturday get together to go play some golf? We have a few months to get everything worked out and figure out a date and place.

Let me know!
Where you planning on having this shin dig?

Where you planning on having this shin dig?

You’re responding to a post from 6 years ago. There are a few of us here though that can plan something new.

I knew it was an old post. Just wondering where since it showed up kind of new.......lol

If you’re curious it happened at Mountain Dell and again at Bountiful Ridge.

And if you happen to be in the neighborhood I’m game for wherever.

Oh man, when I used to live in Utah I played that course a bunch. It always ate my lunch then - my tee game was pretty wild at the time - but I always enjoyed it!

I have Monday off, just need to decide where to play.

Anyone interested in playing this weekend?

Going to be out that way (Lehi) to celebrate my birthday in a couple weeks (22-25). Will be playing Fox Hollow for sure as that's the last course my Nephew played. Going to try and play some others with my BIL as well.

Wife is bringing clubs and sister/bil will be playing Fox Hollow as well. Not sure if any free time will be had, but I'm game to sneak out to play with some THPers if anyone is playing.

Going to be out that way (Lehi) to celebrate my birthday in a couple weeks (22-25). Will be playing Fox Hollow for sure as that's the last course my Nephew played. Going to try and play some others with my BIL as well.

Wife is bringing clubs and sister/bil will be playing Fox Hollow as well. Not sure if any free time will be had, but I'm game to sneak out to play with some THPers if anyone is playing.

I live a mile away, I have a membership there. I played his hole tonight.

if you are looking for someone to join let me know

• Love
Reactions: J4U
I live a mile away, I have a membership there. I played his hole tonight.

if you are looking for someone to join let me know
Not sure I'll be able to hold it together on that hole, but your comment sent some feels. Thank you! I for sure will!
tapatalk_1969068779.jpeg

Not sure I'll be able to hold it together on that hole, but your comment sent some feels. Thank you! I for sure will!
View attachment 9118997

Understandable.

I do notice and think about the sign when moving from 8 to 9.

It’s a good hole too. A unique par 5 with trouble on both sides and in the middle but easy to reach in 2 with a good tee shot.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Anyone want to play somewhere this Saturday?

Depending on time, I’m in to drive up

Ok I am tagging a bunch of you that I know are either in driving distance or have expressed potential interest in playing in St. George. Everyone wanting to play is welcome.

Looking to find a weekend to get together and play some courses in St. George/Mesquite area. Just getting the conversation started at this point to check interest.

@Tenputt, @ToddJ027b, @TYork, @maxw72, @WLG1952, @Alez367, @campilobaxter, @Wildcat4life, @mancest, @Space Bandito
Let’s do it!

Ok I am tagging a bunch of you that I know are either in driving distance or have expressed potential interest in playing in St. George. Everyone wanting to play is welcome.

Looking to find a weekend to get together and play some courses in St. George/Mesquite area. Just getting the conversation started at this point to check interest.

@Tenputt, @ToddJ027b, @TYork, @maxw72, @WLG1952, @Alez367, @campilobaxter, @Wildcat4life, @mancest, @Space Bandito
Depending on when this shin dig takes place, I'd show up to play. I'm still not 18 hole golf ready yet health wise. Few more weeks minimum my rehab nurse (Wife) says.

I played a par 3 course yesterday, in a cart, and I'm paying for it today. I ache all over. She's giving me that told you so look.

Worst case scenario, I'd still show up for the fun of it. Count me in. I'll pay any fees required.

I'm interested depending on dates.

I am thinking March or April. I don’t have a weekend picked out yet, hoping to find one that can work for most.

I am thinking March or April. I don’t have a weekend picked out yet, hoping to find one that can work for most.
I can try and make it work but no promises for the spring. I coach high school tennis and it starts feb 27 goes through may 13th. So I just have that as a priority for now. Sorry. But I'll sure try and come if i can. Keep me in the loop.

Back