Valuables Pouches - What do you look for?

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
Let's say you wanted to order a custom valuables pouch, what would you want?

I know they're very basic in nature and not much can be done with design but just thought I'd ask. There's a few companies I can find that do custom work but not much out there.

Wake

Reaction score
Handicap
I second pouch would be awesome, War Eagle gave me one at the MC and I love that thing. But if it had a second pouch of the same size that would be awesome

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
I second pouch would be awesome, War Eagle gave me one at the MC and I love that thing. But if it had a second pouch of the same size that would be awesome
Like a divider down the middle? Or a second, smaller pouch on the outside?

Wake

Reaction score
Handicap
Like a divider down the middle? Or a second, smaller pouch on the outside?
More of the divider down the middle, i keep stuff in it because it's convenient, but I also put car keys watch and wedding ring in it. it would be nice if I could keep the stuff separate.

wadesworld

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My Morgan Cup valuables pouch, given to me by Captain WarEagle. It will remain on my bag until it falls apart.

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
Any pictures of these MC pouches?

Barberakb

USAF / Go Cowboys!
Reaction score
Handicap
I need some pics. No idea what a valuables pouch is.

Wake

Reaction score
Handicap
Any pictures of these MC pouches?
I will get one when I'm back in town next week if no one else steps up. Great product.

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
I need some pics. No idea what a valuables pouch is.
Basically a small bag that you can put your valuables (keys, money, wedding ring, etc...) in while golfing. Some tournaments give them out with some golf balls, tees, markers or other little items in them.

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
Leather outside with a nice logo and non scratch liner inside. Or I just use the pouches the wrenches come in from some of the clubs I have bought.

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Robert mark Golf does a pretty good job with their products...I have been considering getting a pouch from them.

ChetSteadman

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Titleist one that has a smallish zippered pocket inside that keeps my keys away from my wallet and cellphone. Also keeps my wedding ring secure.

Joe Navy

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Valuables Pouches - What do you look for?

Just seems like something extra to carry, and unnecessary. Golf bag already has a pocket for valuables.

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Just seems like something extra to carry, and unnecessary. Golf bag already has a pocket for valuables.
We all have our preferences but this is very convenient for me to hold things that I need to quickly grab on the go.

HERRINGBONE

Reaction score
Handicap
I put my wallet, keys etc in a Crown Royal bag then I put it back in the golf bag. I keep old quarters and a repair tool in it also. I also keep a spare battery for my range finder in it.

Toddo

Reaction score
Handicap
I put my wallet, keys etc in a Crown Royal bag then I put it back in the golf bag. I keep old quarters and a repair tool in it also. I also keep a spare battery for my range finder in it.
Crown Royal bags are awesome. I used to have several now down to one...guess I need to get some Crown or have friends who consume it to save the bags for me!

TheDoctor

One of the UK Hackers
Reaction score
Handicap
7.4 (WHS)
My bag has 2 lined valuables pockets and one of them has a holder that you can put your mobile phone in but it is limited in size. I tend to put my phone and wallet in one and my keys in the other to prevent them scratching my phone

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
Different strokes for different folks. I don't like things lose and moving around in my bag and like to keep my tees, markers and bandaids in one so they aren't all over the pockets.

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
Got one put together tonight. Just a sample but I love the way it turned out!

The color didn't come out in the picture. It's a dark, faded navy. It was just a piece of leather I got for cheap to try this out.

My personal pouch will be built in the next week or so.

Wakit300

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.0

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in