Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

how important is the cart strap add on with these guys?
It’s so important that I lost mine sometime during this last experience and ordering a new one was the first thing I did on Thursday when I got to my office. Now, my bag is white and blue so that’s the main reason. But without it, I have seen the bag material peel. Mine still looks great. I had the neoprene strap protector. I just ordered the new one which looks to be the same material as the bag.

Last edited:
I’m not going to scroll through 8 pages to see if it’s here but @BigDill told us all about this bag at the Dream Foursome event.

I’m not going to scroll through 8 pages to see if it’s here but @BigDill told us all about this bag at the Dream Foursome event.
Haha. Look, I am not a big fan. The bag layout is good, and I love the straps. They are real comfortable. The little pocket is great as well for a few tees and balls.

But the damn thing won’t stand up without the legs deployed, as in it won’t stand upright by itself. Which you may not think is a big deal until you go to a place where caddies handle your clubs and someone tries to stand it up, and it topples over. It’s such a simple thing but it’s so annoying. Also, the water pockets are really small. In Florida, it’s important for me to have some water with me. It won’t fit any of my insulated bottles, so I am stuck with carrying one and putting it in the cart, or bringing a small plastic bottle.

It’s a nice bag, and I love the look. But for the price I wish it would just stand the hell up on its own.

I have a Players III

Haha. Look, I am not a big fan. The bag layout is good, and I love the straps. They are real comfortable. The little pocket is great as well for a few tees and balls.

But the damn thing won’t stand up without the legs deployed, as in it won’t stand upright by itself. Which you may not think is a big deal until you go to a place where caddies handle your clubs and someone tries to stand it up, and it topples over. It’s such a simple thing but it’s so annoying. Also, the water pockets are really small. In Florida, it’s important for me to have some water with me. It won’t fit any of my insulated bottles, so I am stuck with carrying one and putting it in the cart, or bringing a small plastic bottle.

It’s a nice bag, and I love the look. But for the price I wish it would just stand the hell up on its own.
Well I don't go to fancy places with caddies. So lessgo.

It’s so important that I lost mine sometime during this last experience and ordering a new one was the first thing I did on Thursday when I got to my office. Now, my bag is white and blue so that’s the main reason. But without it, I have seen the bag material peel. Mine still looks great. I had the neoprene strap protector. I just ordered the new one which looks to be the same material as the bag.
You mean if I get the protector I won't have to move all my stuff into an old bag when I'm going to ride? I woke up late the other day so I was forced to wrap my towel around the cart strap so as to protect the bag at all costs

It was interesting to see that the bag would not stand up as you described.

You mean if I get the protector I won't have to move all my stuff into an old bag when I'm going to ride? I woke up late the other day so I was forced to wrap my towel around the cart strap so as to protect the bag at all costs
Yep. I have ridden a bunch, probably more than 20 times, and my bag looks brand new since I have used the protector since I bought it.
4A373E19-3FA4-454B-AA58-0173F5158A7E.jpeg
It's a different material too, isn't it?
It looks like it, like it has a pattern to it.
It was interesting to see that the bag would not stand up as you described.
Haha it was a bit of an impassioned demonstration after a few beers 😂

My new strap protector came in today. This one is way nicer than my first. I much prefer this one.

EE00B870-3F78-4FF1-92B6-76570BBA64E0.jpeg8823AB43-EF68-4CFF-9500-F65C78607C6E.jpeg

Does the bag come with one to start with?
So mine did not, but @X.Man bought one of the Betti ones and his did. So I think no, but there is that. Order one, because they can fall out of stock. I had to wait a month for my first one.

Does the bag come with one to start with?

I bought the Lux XV cart bag at beginning of this year and it came with a cart strap. I even used with my Clicgear and over 100 rounds later, still looks new.

Ok guys talk me into or out of buying new vessel bag. Might go black model with 14 way divider

Attachments

• 53A84D55-A0F2-4F69-A5F0-A5696E6DB65A.png
    53A84D55-A0F2-4F69-A5F0-A5696E6DB65A.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 10
Ok guys talk me into or out of buying new vessel bag. Might go black model with 14 way divider
14 way dividers lead to too much panic about where a club is if it's not in its exact spot. Don't do that to yourself. Go 5 or 6 way and be happy.

14 way dividers lead to too much panic about where a club is if it's not in its exact spot. Don't do that to yourself. Go 5 or 6 way and be happy.
I’ve been using a 14 way divided Ogio for years. Would hate not having it.

no no...14 way dividers instantly show me that I left my wedge by the green!

Nope you need this bag!!!!!!!

no no...14 way dividers instantly show me that I left my wedge by the green!

So would just putting your wedge between you and the cart, on the green, so you basically have to trip over it to get to the cart.

So would just putting your wedge between you and the cart, on the green, so you basically have to trip over it to get to the cart.
one would think so, but I've still walked right by it.

yeah i don't like 14-way dividers either. adds too much weight to the bag. makes the bag too girthy. i'm not a fan.

i have a couple vessel bags now. they really seem to be some of the best quality.

Back