Visiting Briggs Ranch

Just saw an IG story of the pro shop and now I’m kind of kicking myself for not snagging a scorecard/yardage book cover.

Heading to Briggs in Oct! Can't wait. What's the best hole for a photo opportunity?

Okay Briggs.
Srixon Experience this year.
Already teased one for next year as well.

Oh man, I missed the tease as to which event will head back next year… such a great and unique spot

Briggs is a really fun course. The Budget Championship will be fantastic.

Briggs is such a playable course that offers everything

Okay Briggs.
Briggs is such a cool looking course, it looks like a lot of fun to play. And I'm down with any course that has a taco truck!

I just love how that part of the country felt very unique. Plus the course was hard but playable if that makes sense.

Happy to hear some more THPers get to experience this place. Briggs left a lasting impression earlier this year.
IMG_7511.jpeg
IMG_7512.jpeg

One half of the R&R express vanished but we got the good one and HOF horse shoe player
I think our definition of HOF differs a bit 🤣

One half of the R&R express vanished but we got the good one and HOF horse shoe player
I’ve been practicing a little bit.

Can’t wait for November.

November can’t get here fast enough!

Okay Briggs.

This popping to the top again has me pumped up for the Srixon Experience. I normally don’t feel this way but November can’t get here fast enough.

EA3D1BDA-0710-4AA2-AA1E-207625B0A81A.gif

Briggs is a really fun course. The Budget Championship will be fantastic.
Thanks to you i got a chance to play it, so good

Excited for November. A beautiful part of the country. Cant wait to play there. And i have my pro shop wishlist ready to go!

Back