Visiting Hidden Creek

Cool looking course. I like the practice putting green behind the cottage. And cornhole could have lead to some added fun. Are the greens as crazy as other Dormie Network courses?

Right? They should start with this on the travel brochure
You act as if they lead with the nj turnpike and Newark airport haha. NJ is far from just the sopranos opening credits

Envious of anyone who gets to experience it! 🔥

Great looking property!

Hidden Creek is 19th best??? What other places are you hiding New Jersey?!
NJ is surprisingly stacked with quality private courses

Yeah but Hidden Creek is 19th best? I'm shocked
Pine Valley, Baltusrol (upper & Lower), Plainfield, Somerset Hills, Mountain Ridge, Ridgewood, Hollywood, Essex County, Bayonne, Arcola, Metedeconk, Galloway National....

Pine Valley, Baltusrol (upper & Lower), Plainfield, Somerset Hills, Mountain Ridge, Ridgewood, Hollywood, Essex County, Bayonne, Arcola, Metedeconk, Galloway National....
Wish I knew even half of those :LOL:

Is there anything out of place anywhere?!?! Appointments look spot on, everything is it it's place, and the grounds look immaculate.

Is there anything out of place anywhere?!?! Appointments look spot on, everything is it it's place, and the grounds look immaculate.
Maybe one thing out of place by a brick or 2...🤣
Screenshot_20230815_184406_Chrome.jpg

I want one of these

IMG_9994.jpeg

Ok I need to get here. Place looks amazing!!!

Man that has such a country club look/feel to it.

So, if I am understanding correctly Dormie acquired the course after it had been open for some time. Was it always called Hidden Creek?

Man that has such a country club look/feel to it.

So, if I am understanding correctly Dormie acquired the course after it had been open for some time. Was it always called Hidden Creek?
Yes it was Hidden Creek prior to acquisition

Looks like a rug maybe?
I was thinking same thing.

Also wondering if those corn hole boards are set to 27 ft.

Back