Waffle House: Yay or Nay?

I think breakfast is totally overrated. The most important meal of the day is Lunch

I can say I have never been to a Waffle House that I can remember. Have been to an IHOP which I guess is similar with pancakes.

For those of you not familiar with Waffle House....Think of a truck stop men's room that serves waffles.

That being said, YAY!!!!

Of course there is love. But calling ihop and Waffle House similar or the same is just well, weird.
Well, not as weird as ketchup on eggs. Oh wait 😂

I mean like waffles have holes in them.

I mean like waffles have holes in them.

Here’s what you do, you go to Waffle House, you order waffles (request extra crispy, it’s a must) add chocolate chips, and then get a side of hash brown, smothered. If you want, add bacon. You’re welcome.

Here’s what you do, you go to Waffle House, you order waffles (request extra crispy, it’s a must) add chocolate chips, and then get a side of hash brown, smothered. If you want, add bacon. You’re welcome.
You got me at chocolate chips and then lost me at hash browns. Substitute that for scrapple.

You got me at chocolate chips and then lost me at hash browns. Substitute that for scrapple.
Oh jeez. You are literally eating something with the word crap in it

Couple things here, first does the menu say scrapple? No, so stop trying to order something not on the menu. And two, who turns down hash browns? I question so much about you right now. :ROFLMAO:

Oh jeez. You are literally eating something with the word crap in it
Couple things here, first does the menu say scrapple? No, so stop trying to order something not on the menu. And two, who turns down hash browns? I question so much about you right now. :ROFLMAO:

Now, I know why I never eat breakfast. Mom loved to make scrapple, spam, and chip beef on toast. Sad because it’s true. 😂

The grilled chicken sandwich is underrated. It’s really good.

Nope .... IHOP guy (y)

you left out the part about leaving the bar first or picking up your friend from jail before you go

I think my stomach just exploded.

Absolute yes. The cheese single on the hash browns is iconic

The hash brown bowl with 2 over medium eggs smothered, covered, diced, peppered, and country.

Now, I know why I never eat breakfast. Mom loved to make scrapple, spam, and chip beef on toast. Sad because it’s true. 😂
Being a scrapple fan just order your hash browns smothered and chunked ans thank us all later

Back