Want to Test Fujikura Atmos?

The feel on these is very similar the launch profile and spin profile is just as described by Fuji. Blue is lower in both that said I don't think I would put the red in the high/high space if it were me.

I really enjoy the fact that a company finally made a shaft with the same feel throughout the entire line and can match the golfers flight and spin needs without sacrificing feel or changing feel.

I went Blue in driver and blue in fairway but I could see many people going black/blue or blue/red it keeps the same feel but allows you to match your needs

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that explanation Sir!!

Want to Test Fujikura Atmos?

The red sounds like a perfect fit for me. Looking forward to the thoughts of whoever gets to do this testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is this not at the top for the evening crowd?

I keep looking at these shafts and they are just sexy as hell!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sexy looking and outstanding playability!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Best of luck to everyone! Another great gesture by all involved!

Thought I missed this, but I got my entry in. Good luck all!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

After getting a Atmos this weekend I can tell it is one heck of a shaft. Good luck to all who entered. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Testers will be announced tomorrow.

Sweet. Fingers crossed.

Big announcements tomorrow. Definitely hoping to be one of the chosen testers.

My wife says she hopes I get picked for a new shaft. Not sure how to take that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Testers will be announced tomorrow.
Pick me, pick me, I want to see if it can beat the Deus ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Pick me, pick me, I want to see if it can beat the Deus ��

I think a lot of THPers would love to hear more about that shaft in that review thread too.

This is one of two new shafts I'm really interested in! I'll give it a happy home...you know...take one for the team.?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think a lot of THPers would love to hear more about that shaft in that review thread too.
I have been writing about the few times I played it, I'm not sure many people are reading because I have not seen any likes from last week, what am I doing wrong?

I have been writing about the few times I played it, I'm not sure many people are reading because I have not seen any likes from last week, what am I doing wrong?

People not responding does not mean it is not being read.
Easiest way to view it, do you read and review everything that THP Posts? Of course not.
It doesn't mean we should stop reviewing the equipment that comes in.

You were selected to review the shaft, so we hope you fulfill that part of it so that it can be found organically and people can get the feedback they are looking for.

People not responding does not mean it is not being read.
Easiest way to view it, do you read and review everything that THP Posts? Of course not.
It doesn't mean we should stop reviewing the equipment that comes in.

You were selected to review the shaft, so we hope you fulfill that part of it so that it can be found organically and people can get the feedback they are looking for.
I see your point, so far I have wrote about my feelings on my first two rounds with it which were great, I played yesterday with it and i will write about that experience this afternoon, thanks for your input

Did some reading on their site tonight and I believe the Black 7S is screaming at me. It's between the 7S and 6S but leaning 7S.

Back