Love Pan!!! I will have one in the collection some day!!!

Get one soon. They’re going up in value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get one soon. They’re going up in value

The horological world has had a pretty good upswing. I have no doubt the needle is moving up on Pan. One of the grail pieces I’m on a waiting list for will most likely go up another $3k this year.

The horological world has had a pretty good upswing. I have no doubt the needle is moving up on Pan. One of the grail pieces I’m on a waiting list for will most likely go up another $3k this year.

Which one are you looking at. Im looking at a cerámica next.

Watches

Which one are you looking at. Im looking at a cerámica next.

Co-branded Tiffany & Co/Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711

Last edited:
Co-branded Tiffany & Co/Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711

Make PXGs look like a drop in the bucket right..

Make PXGs look like a drop in the bucket right..

Without a doubt! The reality is that Tiffany will probably end the Nautilus line partnership before my name comes up. Last I checked it was still 18 months out.

Made a couple trades to get this beauty earlier this month.. Pam 320. any Paneristas out there??
446f917216b88d34f35bae16abb7d9f1.jpg

My love or hate for Panerai will be cemented next week when I finally get to see one in person and put it on my wrist. The line that just came out at SIHH is intriguing. Full in-house movement with a 3 day power reserve, sub-$5000. It's an enticing proposition.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My love or hate for Panerai will be cemented next week when I finally get to see one in person and put it on my wrist. The line that just came out at SIHH is intriguing. Full in-house movement with a 3 day power reserve, sub-$5000. It's an enticing proposition.

Not everyone can rock a Pan so good call on the wrist test.

You can go wrong with Pan

I think I’m in love! Breitling Transocean 1915.

abb49d6430a4695be54c2f0ff8abb5cc.jpg

New piece should be arriving today! I’ve been waiting since Sept and my patience is tested. I’ll throw some pics up when it’s unboxed.

New piece should be arriving today! I’ve been waiting since Sept and my patience is tested. I’ll throw some pics up when it’s unboxed.

Can’t wait to see it! My new natos should be in today as well!

Arrived! New Ball Aero GMT II.
0dedd64c529596f9f3bb78e3e38de32f.jpg
6336d62e2d2a292f14a12858561a4e5c.jpg
5326f4849abc3f58bc683d41e7b7c0ab.jpg
3be7292ee9def640f2d558dac3e9680d.jpg

Strap arrived!!!

Looks great on the Nomos!

65e3a62d5d535237354a229879052cd1.jpg

Decided to wake this thread up, soooo WRUW today??? Longines Conquest GMT for me.

60f5ee9f9f06541e598c1b52b6f76c33.jpg

56dd250d42547edaeacc58d037564d27.jpg

Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire. Only watch I have worn since I brought it.

Nice @garethw. What watchface is that?

Here you go:
d344a8d385ad51be445c5d35ecafc5c8.jpg

That’s what I was afraid of. Doesn’t work with the S60 for some reason. Oh well.

Haven't really been around the forum lately, but recently purchased one of my "dream" watches being a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Calibre 16. Just had my 32nd birthday and wanted to buy a time piece that I'll keep for a long time. Still want to invest in a brown leather strap, as well as a stainless band for it. But for the summer months the Tag rubber strap works well.
Z4ptb3Gl.jpg

Haven't really been around the forum lately, but recently purchased one of my "dream" watches being a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Calibre 16. Just had my 32nd birthday and wanted to buy a time piece that I'll keep for a long time. Still want to invest in a brown leather strap, as well as a stainless band for it. But for the summer months the Tag rubber strap works well.
Z4ptb3Gl.jpg
That is a freaking beauty! I love those Calibre 16's.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back