Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

In the 1-0 club, throwing up 145 points. Hopefully that trend continues.

Well I am 0-1 in league one. Ryan Mathews on SD got enough points to knock me out. On to week two.

0-1 in League 3. Just didn't have anyone do anything special this week

1.5 pt loss all because a TE went bat-crap crazy and I made a poor sub decision leaving Wheaton on the bench.

S'all good though, I'm going to be a tough out the rest of the way in at least. I chalk week one up to learning who is going to do what.

Now the waiver wire fun begins.

1.5 pt loss all because a TE went bat-crap crazy and I made a poor sub decision leaving Wheaton on the bench.

S'all good though, I'm going to be a tough out the rest of the way in at least. I chalk week one up to learning who is going to do what.

Me too, but I lost by 4. I can blame it on Jamal Charles or the fact I left the Texans D on the bench.

Great match up though man. Neck and neck all weekend. I thought I was done when Lacy went down. If Bush got one of those TDs you would have won.

Good luck moving forward dude.

Now that I finally caught up from missing almost everything this weekend, I saw that picked up a narrow win in week one in league #4! Was low scoring affair but a win is a win. On to week two.

Back