Week 10 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Unless one of them fumbles, that should do it.

The only defense I have is the 49ers and they've been hit and miss. The Saints have been tearing it up at home so I took my chances. Almost cost me big
Nice win man good match up

Hmmm now up to 112 and down 9 I'd love 1 more junk Matthews td!

Hmmm now up to 112 and down 9 I'd love 1 more junk Matthews td!
I hope you get it. That Cookie call at your RB position would really come back to haunt you though

Lost by 1 freaking point. Just not my year in this league.

HACKERS
TEAMWLTPCTGB
Colluding Falcoholics730.700
--
Peanut Cutler Jeffery Time730.700
--
Clubber Lang550.500
The BAMFS550.500
Baby Face Nelson550.500
When You're a Jet460.400
Up Skirt Surprises370.300
Guerilla Warfare280.200

Things are getting interesting in league #4 with 4 games to go.

Last edited:
Nice win man good match up

With no Luck, you had a great showing still. Marshall and Megatron saved me big time since none of my backs did anything special

Pulled out a one point victory, as along as there are no stat corrections.

With no Luck, you had a great showing still. Marshall and Megatron saved me big time since none of my backs did anything special
Yeah I haven't made one good decision all year they have all gone against me. Luck should not be allowed to have a bye week

Unreal. ..Benjamin best me by 2 at work

Just not my year. ..won all 3 leagues last week and lost all this week

Who knew Jordan Matthews would outscore Julio Jones this week? I had Matthews on my bench. I need to start him this week because Dez is on a bye, I wonder if there is any chance of a repeat performance? That would be amazing!

Any word on Gio, any chance he returns this week? I am not comfortable relying on Rainey in the flex.

Last edited:
Who knew Jordan Matthews would outscore Julio Jones this week? I had Matthews on my bench. I need to start him this week because Dez is on a bye, I wonder if there is any chance of a repeat performance? That would be amazing!

Any word on Gio, any chance he returns this week? I am not comfortable relying on Rainey in the flex.

I had him on the bench too. I'll also have to start him this week (or Allen Robinson). I think Steve Smith is on a bye. Smith might not come off the bench even after the bye as his last few weeks have stunk.

I don't know about Gio but since I have Hill I'm okay with him being out a little longer. Glad to be getting R Mathews back this week as my RBs are atrocious.

Back