Week 10: THP Fantasy Football

I ran into a freaking buzzsaw this week. Getting 0 from Cooper Kupp hurt a lot.

I can't believe that happened. I had assumed he got hurt until Fox switched over to that game. I got lucky with Aaron Jones taking all the TDs in GB too. But it's not over until its over!

I can't believe that happened. I had assumed he got hurt until Fox switched over to that game. I got lucky with Aaron Jones taking all the TDs in GB too. But it's not over until its over!

I appreciate your optimism, but it's over. Nice win, congrats!

You would think the Rams would figure this out by now, the games where Kupp goes off are the games they win. They have to get him the ball more.

I'm going to need at least 30 from Wilson, Carson, and Coleman tomorrow night.

:surrender:

I thought the same thing. In my family league I got a 0 from him and 3.7 from Goff.

I appreciate your optimism, but it's over. Nice win, congrats!

You would think the Rams would figure this out by now, the games where Kupp goes off are the games they win. They have to get him the ball more.

Well, well, well... Look who's right back in it... ;)

Stick a fork in me, I’m done

Well, well, well... Look who's right back in it... ;)

Unless your defense gets -4, I still lose. It's just nuts, if Kupp had just done anything, I would have a chance. Congrats on the win, I am not happy about it, and I may hate Lamar Jackson for the rest of my life, but you still get the win, so congrats.

Looks like I’ll be moving to 7-3 after the win this week. Have my Def still to go so hopefully they have a big night so I can add to my points.

Rolling with my Seattle stack again tonight of Wilson, Lockett, and Metcalf.

Thanks for nothing, Chris Herndon.

In a non-THP league I’ll be losing this week to someone who didn’t set their lineup and had 3 players on a bye. By 2.4 points. Unbelievable.....Thanks Kupp and Goff. Sanders getting hurt was just another nail in the coffin too

I'm going to need at least 30 from Wilson, Carson, and Coleman tomorrow night.

:surrender:
Ended up needing 27.5, and it was not looking good at halftime.

8-2 and 2 games clear in the division. Not that it matters, as Gunga is wiping the floor with everybody with his 2-TE sets!

Ended up needing 27.5, and it was not looking good at halftime.

8-2 and 2 games clear in the division. Not that it matters, as Gunga is wiping the floor with everybody with his 2-TE sets!
I'm 7-3 but gunga is going to be hard to catch! He's on fire

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back