Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Bryant without a catch so far. I thought about pulling him before the game but didn't. Hoping for some garbage time points

Anyone hearing anything on Jeffery for tonight?

Game time decision, and I'm making other plans as he was a late scratch last week in practice... and didn't see full contact this week... I picked up wilson, and I'm hoping Jeffery sits instead of decoy mode.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Game time decision, and I'm making other plans as he was a late scratch last week in practice... and didn't see full contact this week... I picked up wilson, and I'm hoping Jeffery sits instead of decoy mode.

Leaning towards benching him in a non THP league. Too risky and not a great upside tonight.

Me too, that said he will probably go off... just seems to be how it goes once you bench a guy

Wow and Romo is down and out... Left shoulder again

Dang just noticed erik has gano...13 already ouch

I have Gano in league 4 as well. He has scored a ton of points the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol 19 points from kicker...something different every week

Jeffery just moved from questionable to probable. Hmmmm.....nah.

Now I can't start wilson... Inman or Jeffery...

Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Now I can't start wilson... Inman or Jeffery...

I'm rolling Jeffery out. Was either him or Martavis Bryant and I don't want to start both Bryant/Brown against the Seahawks D.

I'm leaving him in, so I say you are making the right move.

I'm rolling Jeffery out. Was either him or Martavis Bryant and I don't want to start both Bryant/Brown against the Seahawks D.
I'm afraid of getting burned like week 10, so I'm going to do you a favor and sit him... (this means he will get 100 and a TD).

Good luck!

I'm leaving him in, so I say you are making the right move.

I hate rooting for/against the same person in a week....so bittersweet.

But this league is more important than the other one so hoping he doesn't do too much. Haha

Gano kicked for 18 points today. Kickers are players too.

Looks to be a hard rain falling in GB... sloppy field might be bad for a guy trying to overcome a groin injury

Looks to be a hard rain falling in GB... sloppy field might be bad for a guy trying to overcome a groin injury

True....but advantage WR who knows what route they are running when the DB doesn't.

Thank you Panthers and Greg Olsen..

Playing the guy with romo is helpful. Unless my team completely folds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea who to start. Rodgers in this bad weather or Palmer @ San Fran. Last time I wanted to sit Rodgers I didn't and it cost me

Interesting. I also have Jeffrey in and might pull him for Martavis... Decisions decisions

Interesting. I also have Jeffrey in and might pull him for Martavis... Decisions decisions

Don't make me question myself!

Crap jeffrey in...now that reduces value of wilson.
Got him and stills and crowell for a flex

Back