Weirdest food combo you enjoy.

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What weird combos do you enjoy that people roll their eyes at? A couple of my faves:
-Biscuits with Franks hot sauce
-plain ruffle chips and mustard.
-Doritos with ketchup and slices cheese. (Poor nachos)
-Plain creme cheese and Ritz crackers.

Chili, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Beer just the chili and ice cream is good but add a good malt beverage chaser and it's great.

Fish cakes and spaghetti. It used to a regular Friday night meal when I was a kid. Now people look at me like I have 3 heads when I suggest it.

Idk how weird it might seem, but I like peanut butter, and thick sliced bologna sandwiches. Heck, I will even add strawberry preserves to it. Pretty sure I have added other things to this sandwich over the years.

Oysters, are another favorite. Raw, or cooked, doesn't matter. I eat them with spaghetti, and baked garlic bread with a slice of pineapple on the bread a lot of times.

When it comes to eating stuff, I have no shame. My idea of cleaning out the fridge is to mix all the left overs into one pot, then add more stuff.

Last edited:
Fish cakes and spaghetti. It used to a regular Friday night meal when I was a kid. Now people look at me like I have 3 heads when I suggest it.

My mom used to make spaghetti with salmon croquettes (basically a salmon cake) all the time when I was a kid.

Banana sandwiches- bananas, Duke's mayonnaise, white bread

I dig me some soy sauce on my scrambled eggs.

Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches

I like mayo with my fries.

Also like blue cheese dressing as dip for my plain slice of pizza.

Applesauce on hard shell tacos.

I don't think I have any really "Weird" Food Choices, but some that people may be a bit "divided" on:

• Ketchup on Eggs
  • Ketchup on a Hot Dog
  • Ranch with Pizza
  • No Beans in my Chili

I don't know if it's weird or not, but its a combo I discovered as a kid and still consider to be awesome:

Doritos (Nacho Cheese flavor) with Frito Lay Bean Dip. So good.

027cfd4e-60e6-44ca-94ce-ad1111d14a9f_4.57f6634946976ed7c5912694bbd6f6d8.png

Cheese whiz and pepperoni sandwiches... Something I discovered as a kid and have always loved, but rarely eat because I can't have just one and they're so bad for you.

The other one, that's probably less controversial is grilled peanut butter and brown sugar sandwiches. Has to be the granulated stuff that comes in a bag. Also way easier if you use one of those old school sandwich makers that cut it into triangle halves while it cooks.

Peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches

Oatmeal with parmesan cheese and olive oil

In southern Indiana everyone eats peanut butter sandwiches with their chili. Kind of a regional thing as I had always seen grilled cheeses everywhere else. They dip it in the chili as well. It's actually pretty good.

Also some of you all must have iron stomachs to eat some of the junk mentioned in this thread above.

Grilled Cheese sandwich with ketchup.
Potato chip sandwiches.
Peanut butter, bacon and toast sandwich.

Banana and pb sandwhich

Ruffle chips on a hot dog..

Thinking those are within a normal Status

Back