Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Anyone else tried these?

I’m not a hipster by any stretch, but I do like a lot of the bespoke and unique stuff out there so I grabbed a bag of these.

Yes, they’re still just wood tees, but they’re fun.

b15ed8ae4ffc35b4fe57c9802aa644df.jpg

1b677a7bac9dbcec151040348885bc89.jpg

Anyone else tried these?

I’m not a hipster by any stretch, but I do like a lot of the bespoke and unique stuff out there so I grabbed a bag of these.

Yes, they’re still just wood tees, but they’re fun.

b15ed8ae4ffc35b4fe57c9802aa644df.jpg

1b677a7bac9dbcec151040348885bc89.jpg

They look to be pretty thick. Also at first glance, look like a quality wood. Any thoughts on durability yet? I have been using plastic for years now as it's one less thing to worry about. But, those look pretty nice. Can't say that I have seen them locally yet though.

can't stop won't stop on the epoch tees, but these do look good

• Staff
They look to be pretty thick. Also at first glance, look like a quality wood. Any thoughts on durability yet? I have been using plastic for years now as it's one less thing to worry about. But, those look pretty nice. Can't say that I have seen them locally yet though.

3ed3c9fe72840babcc7f608abfdea95b.jpg

1ec018255ef7da071f98aa56ea92ff2b.jpg

This is 23 holes in. And I’m pretty....aggressive...through the ball. Haha

Oh, nice. That thing held up pretty well.

Nice looking, but I go through too many wood tees to use them.

They look good, but I don't care what you say, you are a hipster.

Western Birch Tees

Last edited:
Love the colors on those tees, pretty cool look!

Ditto - every single word

Epoch also has their own line of wood tees - project good woods which donates a percentage of each sale to the Arbor Day Foundation

Yep. There’s a pretty cool thread on epoch.

Thought maybe the people would enjoy seeing an pretty cool small brand out there that also does tees.

James what are we talking about price wise with these?

5.99 for 50.

Not cheap, but not crazy either!

cool, some of your other hipster style tees come with that extra surcharge for being chic

Those are pretty sweet looking and I still prefer wood tees regardless of how long they last. I get to play at Firestone at least once a year, and they still have wood tees, and yes, everybody pretty much grabs a small handful when they're there, myself included:embarrassed:

Last edited:
I edited my post to not hijack your thread

I stand by everything in my response to the post I quoted

That’s cool. A lot of people love Epoch and I appreciate all they do for this community, but for me it’s still fun to discuss new and different things and companies. They’re fun looking tees and I figured some would enjoy seeing something new.

Tee pictured above made it through 36 and looks the same as that pic. Used it on par 3’s as well.

Those look great, but since the advent of plastic tees I have not bought a tee because so many people leave plastic ones setting on the tee box. In fact about 3 months ago went back to my old Ping carry bag and put about 10 tees in it from my cart bag. The tee pocket is now so stuffed with tees I have found that they fall out when I open it. That is despite the fact that I don't even bother picking up wooden tees. I have found 5 of those martini tees and they are over $1/each when I see them in pro shops.

Those look great, but since the advent of plastic tees I have not bought a tee because so many people leave plastic ones setting on the tee box. In fact about 3 months ago went back to my old Ping carry bag and put about 10 tees in it from my cart bag. The tee pocket is now so stuffed with tees I have found that they fall out when I open it. That is despite the fact that I don't even bother picking up wooden tees. I have found 5 of those martini tees and they are over $1/each when I see them in pro shops.

It’s so true, ha ha, sometimes I get to the course and realize I have no tees and then I just realize I’ll pick up four or five throughout the course of around.

These look pretty cool. Can't remember the last time I've bought tees though.

Those are sure cool looking. I would game them for sure!

Those are sure cool looking. I would game them for sure!

Definitely going to reach out and see if they’ll do some in my school colors for the kids this year.

Back