Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the tee times and courses for Sunday?

8:10 and 8:20 at Deerfield and calling today to make tee times for Twin Hills.
Deerfield in the AM correct? Then Twin Hills in the afternoon.

Can't even tell you how excited I am to get back to Twin Hills. Just love the layout of that course.

Also just an FYI anyone playing the afternoon round at Twin Hills, bring cash. They charge a bit more if you use a credit card/debit card.

Also just an FYI anyone playing the afternoon round at Twin Hills, bring cash. They charge a bit more if you use a credit card/debit card.

Yep. I remember that from last time I was there. Good reminder bud.

Tee times are set for Twin Hills. We are on for 2:07 and 2:12

Looking forward to Sunday!!

Anybody ever play Ballston Spa CC? Heading up to the area his weekend. Have a tee time there tomorrow and my favorite Capital Hills on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G900V

Anybody ever play Ballston Spa CC? Heading up to the area his weekend. Have a tee time there tomorrow and my favorite Capital Hills on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G900V
One of my favorite courses in the area. It should be immaculate. Kind of a wonky layout, but the front fits my eye/ball flight perfectly. The back 9...not so much.

nice, I will be there. Curious to see what it costs being a holiday weekend. I've paid $15 dollars to walk 18 after 11 and $26 to walk 18 before 8am

One of my favorite courses in the area. It should be immaculate. Kind of a wonky layout, but the front fits my eye/ball flight perfectly. The back 9...not so much.
Can't complain about the layout if the conditions are great! Thanks O'Carroll.

Sent from my SM-G900V

nice, I will be there. Curious to see what it costs being a holiday weekend. I've paid $15 dollars to walk 18 after 11 and $26 to walk 18 before 8am
I used to play there quite a bit last year, so I am going to say $20-25.

So how we looking now for both rounds? I took Allan out and my buddy can't make it. Sounds like Jimmy and Mike are both out for the morning round(?).

AM:

Andy
Chopstixxxx
Josh
Chopstixxxx FIL
Me
Pete (?)

PM:

Golds
Chopstixxxx
Chopstixxxx random buddy
Jimmy
Mike
Andy
Derrick
Aaron
Pete (?)

Hopefully I'm out for the morning round lol. I'll know Saturday.

Sorry Jimmy, thought you and your dad were playing Leroy in the morning. I want to see you win but it would nice if you joined us for the early round too.

Sorry Jimmy, thought you and your dad were playing Leroy in the morning. I want to see you win but it would nice if you joined us for the early round too.

Yeah only reason why I won't be playing with you guys is because I'll be playing for the club champ we'll see how it goes tho!

Still in for both rounds, just hope the afternoon weather shapes up. If we have some extra spots in the morning I might be able to wrangle up a guy or two.

I have faith in you buddy and don't plan on seeing you until the afternoon. :)

36 tomorrow - Brockport in the am and then Mill Creek in the afternoon. Time to test the swing changes.

That being said, I am really looking forward to playing Twin Hills. Really love the layout of the course and just the different shots that are required on the course.

I think (Hope!!) I figured some things out on Wednesday night at Churchville with my driver and 3 wood. I started the round with some pulls to the left and then stopped playing my fade and lowered the tee a little and boom, straight ball flights and solid contact. My swing felt a lot more powerful and the distance was nice. 9th hole on the South side is always a bitc** because it is a 438yrd uphill par 4 that makes you hit a long drive and then a long second, all uphill. My drive was the most solid of the day that gave me a 225 second shot and I followed it up with a 220 3 wood that was just short of the green.

So how we looking now for both rounds? I took Allan out and my buddy can't make it. Sounds like Jimmy and Mike are both out for the morning round(?).

AM:

Andy
Chopstixxxx
Josh
Chopstixxxx FIL
Me
Pete (?)

PM:

Golds
Chopstixxxx
Chopstixxxx random buddy
Jimmy
Mike
Andy
Derrick
Aaron
Pete (?)
Two tee times in the morning and afternoon...but 9 guys for the afternoon? Are they going to let us out as a fivesome? Or do we need a third time?

Also....IN for all 36 for this guy.

Two tee times in the morning and afternoon...but 9 guys for the afternoon? Are they going to let us out as a fivesome? Or do we need a third time?

Also....IN for all 36 for this guy.

PETE! Yessir!!! Lemme know if you need a place to crash buddy.

PETE! Yessir!!! Lemme know if you need a place to crash buddy.
I can't say with 100% certainty that I haven't turned this into a work trip (State Fair) and that I don't already have hotel rooms paid for on Saturday and Sunday nights....

Thanks for the offer though. You rock.

still tempted to play 36, 54 holes on a weekend is a lot of golf and money though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back