Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some one bump the gathering details? I can't find it in the billion posts lol.

Can some one bump the gathering details? I can't find it in the billion posts lol.
Seneca Hickory Stick
Tee times: 10:50, 11:00, 11:10, 11:20
Gonna try to meet at the range by 10am.
Attending:
moosejaa
Plin, Jesse & Jay
choppstixxx
Six4three5
O'Carroll
emart2173, Paul, Jim +1
BigE
Shankosaurus
greggdrews
krispyk
Golds

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes the information was in the quote

Can't tell you fellas how pumped I am to play on Friday. Looking forward to seeing everyone and playing a gorgeous course. I know we said 10 but I might get to the range even earlier.

Can't tell you fellas how pumped I am to play on Friday. Looking forward to seeing everyone and playing a gorgeous course. I know we said 10 but I might get to the range even earlier.

Jimmy, not sure if you still wanted to hit up Plum Creek before Friday, but if not, I'm game for just getting to SHS earlier too.

Jimmy, not sure if you still wanted to hit up Plum Creek before Friday, but if not, I'm game for just getting to SHS earlier too.
Well tonight would be our only chance as Maddog and I have our league tomorrow. If the weather changes for the better and you wanna meet there tonight around 530 I'm totally game.

Well tonight would be our only chance as Maddog and I have our league tomorrow. If the weather changes for the better and you wanna meet there tonight around 530 I'm totally game.

Sounds good, I'll let you know. Short notice OK?

Sounds good, I'll let you know. Short notice OK?
Absolutely. I have a haircut at 5 but that's it. Can be at Plum Creek by 530.

im pumped too...not sure what the carpool situation will be for my bros and i, but going to talk with them to see what the plan is for friday as i would like to get there before 10 as well.

any thoughts about going to grab some grub afterwards...there is a Duff's in Niagara Falls...not sure if its as good as the one in Amherst

im pumped too...not sure what the carpool situation will be for my bros and i, but going to talk with them to see what the plan is for friday as i would like to get there before 10 as well.

any thoughts about going to grab some grub afterwards...there is a Duff's in Niagara Falls...not sure if its as good as the one in Amherst
I'm always down for Duff's. Mild Medium is as hot as I go there tho lol.

Good thing your getting them afterwords, don't need a Olde Stonewall situation again haha

Good thing your getting them afterwords, don't need a Olde Stonewall situation again haha
You're not kidding dude lol I'd run out of towels!! Although I'd hope SHS has bathrooms on the course lol.

same here. its been about 2 years since i had duff's, last couple trips home were to busy with family gatherings to get to duffs. not going to happen this trip.

Pete you decided if you're gunna come in Thursday night? Offer still stands buddy.

Pete you decided if you're gunna come in Thursday night? Offer still stands buddy.
Nah, just Friday morning. I'm in for food or whatever after the round as well.

My feelings exactly.

Mild, Mild Medium, Medium, Medium Hot, Hot, Superhot, Death*, Armageddon*, Honey Garlic, Hot Honey Garlic, BBQ, Spicy BBQ, Bold BBQ

This is what you guys will be playing for at SHS on Friday. How ever you guys figure it out. One teammate gets ball and one gets shot glass. Only thing is that winner must be a THP member! I will send will Jimmy. Wish I could be teeing it up with u guys !
180f6f469cecf01e6cf3c39735634d5e.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

it is really killing me that I will not be able to join you guys, have fun play well and I hope to see lots of pics during the round!!!!!

it is really killing me that I will not be able to join you guys, have fun play well and I hope to see lots of pics during the round!!!!!
Thanks for the prizes, Mike. You'll be missed. Won't be the same without you.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

I'm with ya on this buddy. I am planning on leaving at 7am and google says 2hr trip so I may be there about 9am barring any traffic issues.

Sorry you can't make it Mike but thank you for the trophies. As long as I get a partner with a strong back I may bring one home with me. lol

me and my bro Paul will be getting to the course around 930, other brother and his +1 not sure their plans for arrival yet.

Mike you will be missed and thanks for the prizes.

This is what you guys will be playing for at SHS on Friday. How ever you guys figure it out. One teammate gets ball and one gets shot glass. Only thing is that winner must be a THP member! I will send will Jimmy. Wish I could be teeing it up with u guys !
180f6f469cecf01e6cf3c39735634d5e.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Nice Mike. You'll be missed, but at least you'll be there in trophy spirit.

We'll try to head out early as well

Not sure how you guys want to figure out the winners of the logo ball and shot glass, but I already own both so I won't be participating in that side of it, but instead of doing just the "teams" or what not because not sure how others will be playing in their foursomes but figured we could do 2 lowest net?

Also, Emart, Pete, and Greg have we figured out the formats we're doing yet for our 18 holes? I've been hitting the ball well lately so you boys better bring it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back