Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mike. I know the one group has a little competition going on but we could go best net score for everyone that has a handicap.

Count me in.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys. I hope some semblance of a golf game comes along with me......

Oh I would be worried.

Usually involves Hello Kitty and staying on your bag for awhile. Not that I would know from experience. :)

Fortunately, he said for the winners. The Hello Kitty was usually the booby-prize :)

Count me in.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys. I hope some semblance of a golf game comes along with me......

Looking forward to meeting you. Thanks again for playing.

andy, when you get the final format and groups all settled, let me know, i may have a small trophy for the winning twosome!
I miss the Hello Kitty towel. I mean…not that I ever had to display it, I just hate that it's gone…

Fortunately, he said for the winners. The Hello Kitty was usually the booby-prize :)

that is the key part of the offer. i heard about the hello kitty towel in Pitt. sounds like a ton of fun was had around that

The site's own rankings actually had Seneca Hickory Stick and Diamondhawk tied for #1. I'm going to have to get a round in soon at Diamondhawk now.

Playing Diamondhawk tomorrow and Salmon Creek on Friday with Paul and Joe.

Played Diamondhawk yesterday and now I know why it is ranked so high, it is gorgeous, fairways and greens are immaculate, great layout, tight and tough though. Definitely worth playing if anyone gets the opportunity.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Played Diamondhawk yesterday and now I know why it is ranked so high, it is gorgeous, fairways and greens are immaculate, great layout, tight and tough though. Definitely worth playing if anyone gets the opportunity.

Maybe we can get 18 in there when I am back in September. Better yet, 36 with Diamondhawk and Seneca sounds like a great day.

Maybe we can get 18 in there when I am back in September. Better yet, 36 with Diamondhawk and Seneca sounds like a great day.

That would be an incredible day of golf. You would love the course, not as scenic as Seneca Hickory Stick but just as nice. Quite of few holes you can put your driver away. My buddy who played yesterday shot an 82 and hit quite a few hybos off the tee.

It's my lucky day... Seneca Hickory Stick has senior rates!

Did you guys get an email for the coupon after the survey?

Did you guys get an email for the coupon after the survey?

Once I finished I got a screen to printout with the $10 off and a barcode and all. You didn't get that?

yeah I must've thought I could print it out later...

I emailed ngf and they sent me a copy. Awesome.

Had a good time in a scramble tournament with Paul, Joe and Fred and Salmon Creek today. We just couldn't score. I blame this hat.

Had a good time in a scramble tournament with Paul, Joe and Fred and Salmon Creek today. We just couldn't score. I blame this hat.

You don't looked deflated about it. :)

Side note: nice to see you living up to the bet. 6 months to go...

You don't looked deflated about it. :)
I think it exacerbated my snap/duck hooks. It was ugly.

Side note: nice to see you living up to the bet. 6 months to go...
Will be wearing it again in a week too.

I think it exacerbated my snap/duck hooks. It was ugly.

Any day this week before the 3rd look better for you buddy??

Any day this week before the 3rd look better for you buddy??
Work is going to be slow next week leading up to the holiday weekend so I could probably get out pretty much any day so whichever day is best for you.

Work is going to be slow next week leading up to the holiday weekend so I could probably get out pretty much any day so whichever day is best for you.

Let's check the forecast for Tuesday or Wednesday and we'll shoot for either on the best day if that works.

6 days 7 hrs 29 mins left until heading for Hickory Stick. Can't wait to see you all there.

Yea.....no wonder......I'll send you one of my NY Giants hats......ithey'll do wonders for your game....

:)

Yea.....no wonder......I'll send you one of my NY Giants hats......ithey'll do wonders for your game....

:)

This is so true.... I stopped wearing my Jets gear and my game got much better ;)

Hey we made out alright for playing crappy, we got one of the skins and snagged $100 for our team plus you and I both won in the raffle :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back