Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say I'm out for Friday since I won't be heading up to the Buffalo area until Sat morning but I'm still a maybe to play for Sat.

is there a driving range at terry hills?

Wish more of you guys were in the Cure event with me but there is always the waiting list! It looks like a bunch of people who got in are actually from pretty far away, pretty cool to have them coming to NY for a THP event.

Yah with Saturday getting better and better, I vote moving the raven trip to Saturday and Friday if we can play by ear?

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

I think that is the good call, what time would be ideal for most on Saturday? I am thinking about somewhere between 10am and noon

Wish more of you guys were in the Cure event with me but there is always the waiting list! It looks like a bunch of people who got in are actually from pretty far away, pretty cool to have them coming to NY for a THP event.

there are still a bunch of people that are from Ohio of NE, still relatively close.

It's a funny thing, people have to submit and entry to get in to the event hehe

thanks, I'll need to warm up beforehand that's for sure
Don't even bother Marty! With it being this cold your body is gonna be frozen anyway :0)

Pretty sure a bunch of people from this group entered, unless I don't understand what you are saying lol

Don't even bother Marty! With it being this cold your body is gonna be frozen anyway :0)

dude, don't forget I'm fromt he great white north, 40 degrees is a peice of cake

dude, don't forget I'm fromt he great white north, 40 degrees is a peice of cake

Screw the golf, where are you guys grabbing beers after!

I'll follow Choppstixxx for that, as long as there is beer, I'm fine

I was thinking hitting up The Beer Market in College Town, so many beers on tap! Plus the pretzel and pizza are pretty dang good :0)
Regardless of who wins the callout, I got a Heady Topper for you Marty :0P

So Terry Hill on Friday?

if its nice out Saturday, maybe we should call to book tee times to be sure

Pretty sure a bunch of people from this group entered, unless I don't understand what you are saying lol
I for one didn't submit to get in. Just didn't have the cash for it right now.

I plan on joining up with you all as well for beers.

I for one didn't submit to get in. Just didn't have the cash for it right now.

I hope no one ever feels the need to defend themselves for not entering an event regardless of the reason. I don't think that is what THP has ever been about.

I hope no one ever feels the need to defend themselves for not entering an event regardless of the reason. I don't think that is what THP has ever been about.
Nobody needs to defend and nobody was asking for people to defend themselves.

I could be wrong but I believe Andy was trying make sure that Dave didn't feel like he was doing something wrong by not being able to enter.

I don't think he meant anything bad by it.

No sir. Someone said hey wished more from this group were in. Golds, based on recent posting in here, you were the only one that entered.

Nobody was asking to defend or give a reason that I saw.

I could be wrong but I believe Andy was trying make sure that Dave didn't feel like he was doing something wrong by not being able to enter.

I don't think he meant anything bad by it.
After re-reading what I posted I can understand why someone would think that defending myself was the nature of my post but I was merely letting Matt (Golds) know I didn't submit to get in. I will say that I agree with you Andy (moosejaa) in that I hope noone ever feels that way as well.

I didn't mean to cause any issue, I was just hoping to see more of this group in the NY event. I don't think anyone took my comment the wrong way, just clarifying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back