Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still at the course so if you want to call and see if we need a tee time for friday then im good to go. Early looks better since it what showing pm showers last time i looked.

No can do for Friday, need at least a week in advance to take off for a weekday :0(

Fridays weather looks good.

Great round with ya moose! Wish I would have shot the front as well as I did the back but still an enjoyable day.

Great round with ya moose! Wish I would have shot the front as well as I did the back but still an enjoyable day.
I sucked, worst round all season, but still fun. Good seeing you.
You were on fire on the back 9, +1 through 8. We'll both just forget about #18. My best drive of the day and it goes in the water. Lol

I sucked, worst round all season, but still fun. Good seeing you.
You were on fire on the back 9, +1 through 8. We'll both just forget about #18. My best drive of the day and it goes in the water. Lol

Thing is if the fescue wasnt cut I never would have found that ball and it wasnt a bad drive. That course would be very tough to score well during regular season. Glad we could make the day happen. Good to see you too.

Thing is if the fescue wasnt cut I never would have found that ball and it wasnt a bad drive. That course would be very tough to score well during regular season. Glad we could make the day happen. Good to see you too.
That is usually not a fun course for me, overly punitive IMO.
Service is great though, some of the nicest people that I've dealt with.

That is usually not a fun course for me, overly punitive IMO.
Service is great though, some of the nicest people that I've dealt with.

I agree with you. I was pleasantly surprised how cordial the starter was. He has a great attitude for that job and does it well. Just wish there were more like him elsewhere.

Have a fun foursome booked for this coming Thursday at Glen Oak, me, choppstixxx, krispyk and darkhelmet18. We might try to play 36 if we get through the first 18 fast enough.

Have a fun foursome booked for this coming Thursday at Glen Oak, me, choppstixxx, krispyk and darkhelmet18. We might try to play 36 if we get through the first 18 fast enough.

that'll be a fun one, enjoy!

I'm excited, hopefully the weather holds out. Either way you can't go wrong with the group we got!

I'm excited, hopefully the weather holds out. Either way you can't go wrong with the group we got!
Yeah, weather is looking a little...unsettled.

Yeah, weather is looking a little...unsettled.
Have yet to use my rain paints this season, guess it's that time of the year!

Have yet to use my rain paints this season, guess it's that time of the year!

Go put them on and have the wife hose you down. I dont want you to get to use them Thursday.

Bring your pull carts or carry bags for Thursday. Pretty sure it's gonna be cart path only and maybe we'll just walk it.

Bring your pull carts or carry bags for Thursday. Pretty sure it's gonna be cart path only and maybe we'll just walk it.

Im good with that.

Thanks for the heads up Andy! I'll be bringing mine for sure with umbrella attachment.

Played my first round of 2019 with Choppstixxx at Terry Hills.
Not often you get to play golf in WNY in January.
Temps were in the mid to high 30s but not much wind so it was not bad at all, had a lot of fun.
Had a few good swings out there today too.
Hoping this mild winter continues. I'd love to get some more winter golf in.

Last edited:
Played my first round of 2019 with Choppstixxx at Terry Hills.
Not often you get to play golf in WNY in January.
Temps were in the mid to high 30s but not much wind so it was not bad at all, had a lot of fun.
Had a few good swings out there today too.
Hoping this mild winter continues. I'd love to get some more winter golf in.
Moose, how was the course? Didn't even think to imagine somewhere would be open.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Moose, how was the course? Didn't even think to imagine somewhere would be open.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Wasn't bad at all. Ground was a little hard, snapping tees on every drive and couldn't stick a green at all. Great being out though.
fed7a89340537dc4289b107a93afee3b.jpg

is anyone planing on playing in the next few weeks? still a couple feet of snow on the ground here and more coming tomorrow, but temperatures are getting better, are the courses open in your area?

is anyone planing on playing in the next few weeks? still a couple feet of snow on the ground here and more coming tomorrow, but temperatures are getting better, are the courses open in your area?
Hi Marty!

Some driving ranges are open here in the Albany area, but no courses that I know of. And, we’re on the snow/rain border tonight and tomorrow, so maybe next week?

Hi Marty!

Some driving ranges are open here in the Albany area, but no courses that I know of. And, we’re on the snow/rain border tonight and tomorrow, so maybe next week?

Pete! let me know if a course opens and you want to go out, I'm available anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back