Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also love all the talk in here today! It's freaking awesome to see how close of friends and how much more our thread has expanded since the first one we've made.

Sounds good. Text me when you're about 30 mins out and I will head out. Nice place next door to grab lunch after if you guys aren't in a hurry.

Sent from my Hisense Sero 7 LT using Tapatalk

The burgers there are some of the best burgers I've had. (If you're talking about the place in the dome, if not it's food I'm always open to food lol!)

The burgers there are some of the best burgers I've had. (If you're talking about the place in the dome, if not it's food I'm always open to food lol!)

That's the place :)

That's the place :)

Last time I opted for the 4 sliders of their signature burgers, I'll already be looking forward to that again.

I highly recommend the peanut butter burger. That was really good!

I'm not real adventurous when it comes to food. Not sure about ground beef and peanut butter :)

I'm not real adventurous when it comes to food. Not sure about ground beef and peanut butter :)

I was a little nervous about it at first, but was really surprised at how good it was. It was one of the sliders I got, so I wasn't getting crazy adventurous.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sounds DELICIOUS.
I've gotta say that the burgers there are good but "Peanut Butter"? Not gonna happen to this old gut. Have a good time,wish I could be there!

At the sabres/bluejackets game. They are terrible.

Which team? Or both?

Columbus has got some talent. Buffalo is tripping over each other but Myers is playing like it's his rookie year.

Bad news for me for the 9th. I have work from 11am-3pm. I can book it for you guys and show up once I get out tho!

3 is not all that late. Still works for me.

3 is not all that late. Still works for me.

Awesome! I'll see what Pete thinks I know he'll be traveling in and don't want him to be traveling too long. Even if we make it 2 and I just come at 3. Whatever the majority would like is what I'll do!

Maybe do it 2-5 and give us rusty guys an hour to play before Jimmy shows up?

I'm totally game with that boys. Just lemme know. I'll let Pete chime in before I book for sure.

2-5 sounds like a plan to me

Just got done texting with Mark, Sim is booked for Sunday Feb 9th from 2pm-6pm!

Had a great time at the range in the Paddock Golf Dome with Six4three5 and Maddog701.
Productive session and felt I hit the ball pretty well (for me that is).
Mike, thanks for the tips, they were really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back